• \[SOLVED\] imac keyboard

hi ,i am running antergos now for a while on my imac.now after some updates,i can not connect to my bluetooth keyboard. try to install blueman ,but doesn’t work.what can i do to install blueman or get the keyboeard to run.thanks wolf

• hi ,i am running antergos now for a while on my imac.now after some updates,i can not connect to my bluetooth keyboard. try to install blueman ,but doesn’t work.what can i do to install blueman or get the keyboeard to run.thanks wolf

• Blueman has not been updated to work with bluez5. Upstream Arch held bluez5 back for quite some time to allow other projects to get in order which they don’t normally do. I’m not familiar with the blueman project but there is a chance it is dormant. Which Desktop are you using? I recommend you install gnome-bluetooth. It does not depend on any gnome packages so it’s okay to install on nay gtk-based desktop. If you still experience this issue after trying gnome-bluetooth please include your journal log when you reply.

Best Regards,

• Thank s for the quick help.i am running gnome shell,and gnome bluetooth is installed.after some more try’s and another update suddenly it was connecting.i also re-connect the keyboard in Mac-OS before,which not often use. thats might be the reason for it .
    Wolf

• Glad to hear you got it working. It’s possible that Bluetooth was somehow disabled in Mac OS which prevented the linux kernel from accessing the device. I’ve seen this happen many times, though mostly on Windows Machines.

Best Regards,

Posts 5Views 1159