• [Feature]Gnome terminal haven't transparency options

Hi guys, how are you?

I want ask you bring to antergos this option, terminal transparency it’s a beautiful option for terminal, it makes terminal more beautiful, but, unfortunatelly now we haven’t this feature in the last version:
    0_1455326509899_Editando el perfil «Sin nombre»_108.png
    We are the transparency option?
    Terminal see ugly a lot of:
    0_1455326665334_salahaddin@TulipanROG:~_109.png

This problem is Gnome problem, i know, but i read that Fedora and Ubuntu patch the terminal for add this feature, and in AUR there is a patched package, but, i’d listened that the better Gnome is Antergos Gnome, so…

Thank you!

• in AUR there is a patched package

Have you tried it?

• I believe the OP requests that the patched version of GNOME-terminal becomes the default terminal. I would like to suggest that you try terminix (which is included in the antergos repository).

P.S Great selection of software’s in the Antergos repo.

• I believe the OP requests that the patched version of GNOME-terminal becomes the default terminal

Oh, thanks, I didn’t quite understand it. Well, that’s not going to happen (maintaining patched versions is a nightmare, so we try to avoid it). Terminix is a nice suggestion indeed!

• But terminix replace the terminal?

• No, it does not. Just install it and use it instead (that is, if you want to use it).

Cheers!

gnome219 patch6 terminal27 Posts 6Views 1330