• [Feature]Gnome terminal haven't transparency options

Hi guys, how are you?

I want ask you bring to antergos this option, terminal transparency it’s a beautiful option for terminal, it makes terminal more beautiful, but, unfortunatelly now we haven’t this feature in the last version:
    0_1455326509899_Editando el perfil «Sin nombre»_108.png
    We are the transparency option?
    Terminal see ugly a lot of:
    0_1455326665334_salahaddin@TulipanROG:~_109.png

This problem is Gnome problem, i know, but i read that Fedora and Ubuntu patch the terminal for add this feature, and in AUR there is a patched package, but, i’d listened that the better Gnome is Antergos Gnome, so…

Thank you!

• in AUR there is a patched package

Have you tried it?

• I believe the OP requests that the patched version of GNOME-terminal becomes the default terminal. I would like to suggest that you try terminix (which is included in the antergos repository).

P.S Great selection of software’s in the Antergos repo.

• I believe the OP requests that the patched version of GNOME-terminal becomes the default terminal

Oh, thanks, I didn’t quite understand it. Well, that’s not going to happen (maintaining patched versions is a nightmare, so we try to avoid it). Terminix is a nice suggestion indeed!

• But terminix replace the terminal?

• No, it does not. Just install it and use it instead (that is, if you want to use it).

Cheers!

gnome305 terminal39 patch6 Posts 6Views 1840
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.