• Dropbox icon wanted

Hello all.
    With the last update of plasma, I am completely missing the icon of dropbox. I can’t set it hidden or automatic in the panel, because it is nowhere to be seen.
    The process is running and ťhe app is syncing, as I can see from system monitor.
    Any help?

Antergos KDE + Antergos XFCE + Windows 10
    Motherboard Asus P8H67-M LE - CPU: Intel Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz - RAM 10 Gb
    Samsung EVO 250 Gb Ssd + WD HDD 2 Tb

• Sorry for asking, but have you tried rebooting your PC? When I initially install Dropbox and login to it, the icon won’t show until I reboot my PC.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain

Jesse DuBord
    FILMMAKER

• @jesse.dubord it wasn’t that for me for a few days. Then I made a new installation and it works. But from time to time it goes away again until the next restart.
    Thank you for replying me :)

Motherboard Asus P8H67-M LE - CPU: Intel Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz - RAM 10 Gb

• You bet. Glad you got it working. Hopefully a better fix will come along that will keep the Dropbox icon up there for good.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain

Jesse DuBord
    FILMMAKER

• Also, if this is fixed to your satisfaction, can you change the status of this topic to “Solved”? :)

Jesse DuBord
    FILMMAKER

• Yes, of course. Just to say, in the last restart of the pic, the background of the the icon is dark, it was light so far. Yes, they need to fix this issue.

Posts 6Views 855