• WIFI Problem

Hello everyone,
    I’m just change my desktop OS from fedora to antergos, it really good. however im having a hard time getting my wifi to connect, first i thought that was my ap but all other devices connects without problem, i can find my essid but it wont connect no matter what i do and i have connect to it before.

I got a atheros ar2413/ar2414 [AR5005G(s)], i nhave tried modprobe ath5k still same results.

• Hello everyone,
    I’m just change my desktop OS from fedora to antergos, it really good. however im having a hard time getting my wifi to connect, first i thought that was my ap but all other devices connects without problem, i can find my essid but it wont connect no matter what i do and i have connect to it before.

I got a atheros ar2413/ar2414 [AR5005G(s)], i nhave tried modprobe ath5k still same results.

• It seems the driver for your card has a history of breakage in kernel releases which are always fixed shortly after. Could you try using the LTS kernel to see if it works. First install the headers and then the kernel itself:

sudo pacman -S linux-lts-headers  
    sudo pacman -S linux-lts

Then reboot and select the LTS grub entry. Note: it may not specify the difference in the title, if that’s the case you will need to press “e” and look for the line “linux /boot/vmlinuz-linux-lts root=…” If it doesn’t say “lts” then press “esc” and boot from the other one.

Cheers!

Posts 3Views 757