• Off-line installation

What’s going on I have downloaded the full dvd gnome, still the installer insists on me to be connected to the internet. is there any workaround about that? I need to update the os later not within the installation process !

• @bonbonboi , you can t. Since the installer draws the very latest packages, it needs to have an Internet connection to proceed with the installation…

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• @anarch oh man, ok I understood still my internet connection tend to be unstable, you know that last time i was installing the os, in the middle of the installation after a lot of downloading stuff the connection get dropped , Mr Cnchi told me something wrong happened and it quit without even saying Bye!, i was looking at the screen like wtf i spent that long time just to get that result!

• You should try again when you find a better Internet connection. In case you are wireless, try using ethernet instead… Mr. Cnchi may feel more comfortable this way…:smile:

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• @anarch Oh I see, but I’m curious to know, is Cnchi a male or a female? :grin:

Posts 5Views 634