• Unable to change cursor theme (adwaita only)

Hi, I recently installed antergos with cinnamon as DE, I noticed that only adwaita theme is included in themes --> cursors. I have tried to install different themes but it doesn’t work. I can only see the name listed on cursor but nothing happens when I tried to apply other than adwaita. On pure arch this didn’t happen so it must be something related with a conf. file, I guess.

• Hi, which cursor themes did you try and how exactly did you install them?

• I tried to install paper, breeze and oxygen cursor themes, from pamac firstly, it didn’t work so I downloaded the files manually from gnome look website and placed the folders under /usr/share/themes, no luck so far

• @fabrici0 themes man, themes, but, i think that you should search in user/share the coursor foulder, some like it.

• @fabrici0 Did you restart your system after applying the theme (or at least restart the x server)?

• I know this is an old post but it helped me figure out the same problem I was having. The solution after deductive reasoning and trial & error:

move custom cursor theme directory into the /usr/share/icons directory

~hope this helps

I

theme42 cursor19 change2 Posts 6Views 1836
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.