• Like 0

I need help to install nvidia GTX 970 ASUS Driver Please

nvidia nouveau not working my card bad resolution i need help to install propietary

yaourt -Ss nvidia-beta I destroyed my pc XD

this not working

sudo pacman -R xf86-video-nouveau && sudo pacman -S nvidia nvidia-libgl nvidia-utils opencl-nvidia libvdpau mesa-vdpau lib32-nvidia-libgl lib32-nvidia-utils lib32-opencl-nvidia lib32-libvdpau lib32-mesa-vdpau

i need help :( please XD

• Like 0

Hi man
    I’m asus user too, and i have nVidia GTX 960m and my PC have hybrid gpu, in my case, the better thing that I had do is install bumblee bee optimus technology and use optirun command for use your gpu.
    You can find how do this in antergos wiki.
    Good luck :)

• Like 0

I had difficulty installing with a GTX 970. I eventually found a way through it.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/208143/21224

• Like 0

@TheBuzzSaw said:

I had difficulty installing with a GTX 970. I eventually found a way through it.

this command systemd.unit=multi-user.target

Where I put it in ?

• Like 0

@jarronegroso After completing the install and rebooting, I edit the GRUB entry. Press E to edit the Antergos Linux entry. Edit the line that runs the Linux kernel. (I forget the exact name of the command, but it’s the line that ends with the quiet argument.) Append systemd.unit=multi-user.target to that line. Press F10 to save and run. That should launch you into a terminal. From there, you can fiddle with the drivers.

Posts 5Views 782