• TESTERS NEEDED: lightdm-webkit2-greeter v2.0.0 (especially those with non-english system locales!)

I added translations to our default greeter theme. I need a few testers to confirm everything works as expected when using a non-english system locale. Are you interested?

REQUIREMENTS:

• Testers must know what to do in the unlikely event that they can’t login with the new version of the greeter. (eg. switch VTs, install previous version, & reboot)

That’s it. If you still want to help me out and test the greeter, you can install it from the antergos-staging repo.

Please post the results here. THANKS!!!

• I’m still having the same results as previous. When I select my user, the screen goes blank except for my mouse pointer, I enter my password and press Enter, then I can get to my Mate desktop on Antergos. The black (blank) screen except for the mouse pointer only happens about half the time, the other half I still have the background, and then an underline to enter the password, which shows up as the *'s as I enter the characters and I have the two boxes to choose.

• @carlwsnyder Does this occur using real hardware or a VM?

• Hardware: multi-boot with Antergos as one of the choices. My problems are not with LightDM, as such. I believe they started after the last major update of X, or at least that period of time coincides with the occurrence of the onset.
    Output of inxi -G in a terminal:
    Graphics: Card: NVIDIA GT218 [GeForce 8400 GS Rev. 3]
    Display Server: N/A drivers: nouveau (unloaded: fbdev,vesa)
    Resolution: 80x24
    Monitor is a Sansui 24" 1920x1080 connected via VGA connector.
    I seem not to have the problem is Antergos is cold-booted, but do have the problem if selected after a restart. As I said indications my problems are not related to LightDM, but more likely my idiosyncratic system.

• Hallo, i finished update my sistem a few minutes ago, until now, all is well, Wellcome message change to Spanish language, but says Bienvenida Xd, is Bienvenido. But, i have a locale hour problem yet.

testing8 lightdm-webkit28 login theme5 Posts 5Views 1800
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.