• Newbie with many problems installing Antergos

Hi guys,

I’m trying to install Antergos on my computer laptop (Lenovo G500, i5-3230M, 6 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, Intel HD4000) but I’m having so many problems.

The problems are:
    1. When I’m trying to install Antergos with cnchi when the installation arrives to the 100% it hangs
    (freeze) and never ends.
    2. When I install It from CLI, the installation ends succesfully but when I restart to enter in the installed
    Antergos, the option to enter on it (Grub or similar) doesn’t appears and automatically boots Windows
    What I can do to solve my problems? Thanks in advance

• Hi guys,

I’m trying to install Antergos on my computer laptop (Lenovo G500, i5-3230M, 6 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, Intel HD4000) but I’m having so many problems.

The problems are:
    1. When I’m trying to install Antergos with cnchi when the installation arrives to the 100% it hangs
    (freeze) and never ends.
    2. When I install It from CLI, the installation ends succesfully but when I restart to enter in the installed
    Antergos, the option to enter on it (Grub or similar) doesn’t appears and automatically boots Windows
    What I can do to solve my problems? Thanks in advance

• I replied to your question, here: [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1287][0]">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1287
    Please do not create duplicate post

[0]: <a href=

Don't forget to mark as [SOLVED], if your problem was solved!

Posts 3Views 630