• BUG HUNTERS NEEDED: Cnchi v0.6 RC2 \*Updated 4/16/14\*

Ok, Gustau, getting there. Testing with Cnchi v0.5.9

Got through to that screen, and it now does find the drive!

This is all excellent in this part (and up to this part) of the setup process now Gustau!
    Very well designed! Each step is intuitive!
    Even to the point where I wanted to put in my /home/bill/STORAGE – All I had to do is type this directly into the Mount Piont question! Well done!

Now the part that needs fixing…

The “Install Now! ->” button was grayed-out the whole partitioning process, and even after filling up to the last partition, remained grayed-out. It really should be ready to continue – install – at any point after New partition Table, Swap, Root are made. Though in my case, Home and STORAGE are additional partition options. I don’t make a separate Boot partition as Root already provides this.

Ok, your turn!

• Hi Bill,

his is all excellent in this part (and up to this part) of the setup process now Gustau!
    Very well designed! Each step is intuitive!

You’re very kind. When we designed this screen we took all we could from Ubiquity (Ubuntu’s installer) as we liked its simplicity.

About your problem, Cnchi not letting you go on when having no boot partition, I think Dustin (lots0logs) has fixed your problem. There’s a 0.5.10 version in our repository that fixes it.

As always, feel free to test it when you have the time.

Cheers!

• [Housekeeping]

• @“karasu”:3op4gzrw said:

Yep, sorry for this. It has been fixed. No antergos-test repository should be used.[/quote:3op4gzrw]So when did this happen?

@“karasu”:3op4gzrw said:

The script is lots0logs work but the testing ISO is made by Faidoc. I don’t know if he will be open to change the building scripts… it’s easier for us if the testing ISO’s are created exactly as the “official” release.[/quote:3op4gzrw]You guys want to know a secret?

@“MaNNa”:3op4gzrw said:

The “Install Now! ->” button was grayed-out the whole partitioning process, and even after filling up to the last partition, remained grayed-out. It really should be ready to continue – install – at any point after New partition Table, Swap, Root are made. Though in my case, Home and STORAGE are additional partition options. I don’t make a separate Boot partition as Root already provides this.[/quote:3op4gzrw] Yes as @karasu mentioned, I am working on this and though not finished yet, it is far enough along that it should not prevent you from continuing anymore. When you test again you will see that I am working on the UI to make mount point selection more intuitive. Let me know what you think

Cheers!

*EDIT* You must have posted that as I was writing my novel over here lol …if you dont mind, could you start grabbing the log when you test? I assumed when I very quickly tried to rewrite the ui file without using glade that I would miss something

• [Housekeeping]

• Hello Team Antergos! I’m back for another dozen beatings (failures) from Cnchi. I seem to run into nearly every bug there is.

I’ve been able to find 2-- and only 2, ways to get Cnchi to install Antergos correctly. That being said, I haven’t tried every variation.

The first way, is through the CLI Installer, using automatic partitioning with GPT and selecting the UEFI x64 option for the bootloader. While this is nice, feels a bit dated compared to the GUI Installer,

The second way, is through opening the terminal beforehand and partitioning the disk myself using cgdisk, sda1 being an EFI System Partition (EF00, /boot), sda2 being a swap partition (8200, swap), sda3 being a root partition (8300, /) and sda4 being a home partition (8302, /home). Then running the Cnchi GUI Installer, and selecting advanced during the disk setup, setting my created partitions to all format, with the settings sda1 to FAT32, sda2 to swap, sda3 and sda4 to ext4. The GUI Installer manages to get everything installed correctly this way, and boots into a very nice looking Antergos installation.

Anything else usually results in boot errors, mainly the GUI Installer giving me [Unable to find Media] errors, and the CLI Installer giving me [something something PXE something something Network, Enter to Continue, ESC to Exit] errors, and just loops that.

While I’ve managed to get it installed, I’d really like to be able to let Cnchi handle the disk partitioning, as well as all of the options that come with that (Encryption, LVM).

So, here are my terminal log errors that I get with the Automatic Partitioning method, both with all the options set, as well as with all the options off (Encryption, LVM, separate /home partition):

After all the downloads, and during install… A Linux error? Oh boy.

INFO: Installing linux (82/824)  
    >2014-02-01 04:18:29,965 - pac.py:cb\_log() - ERROR: command failed to execute correctly

There seems to be an issue with the Firewall, and some errors about NVIDIA and ATI, while I use Intel. Probably harmless.

2014-02-01 04:29:50,165 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Call Cnchi post-install script  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,166 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: lightdm: Configuring display manager.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,166 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Configuring bluetooth...  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,166 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Enabled bluetooth service.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,166 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Configuring CUPS...  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,167 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Enabled cups service.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,167 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Configuring firewall...  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,301 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: Traceback (most recent call last):  
    >File "/usr/bin/ufw", line 95, in <module\>  
    >ui = ufw.frontend.UFWFrontend(pr.dryrun)  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/frontend.py", line 153, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >self.backend = UFWBackendIptables(dryrun)  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/backend\_iptables.py", line 45, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >ufw.backend.UFWBackend.\_\_init\_\_(self, "iptables", dryrun, files)  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/backend.py", line 81, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >nf\_caps = ufw.util.get\_netfilter\_capabilities(self.iptables)  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/util.py", line 734, in get\_netfilter\_capabilities  
    >raise OSError(errno.ENOENT, out)  
    >OSError: [Errno 2] iptables v1.4.21: can't initialize iptables table \`filter': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)  
    >Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.  
    >  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,716 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: Traceback (most recent call last):  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/frontend.py", line 153, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/backend\_iptables.py", line 45, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/backend.py", line 81, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ufw/util.py", line 734, in get\_netfilter\_capabilities  
    >OSError: [Errno 2] iptables v1.4.21: can't initialize iptables table \`filter': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)  
    >  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,839 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: Traceback (most recent call last):  
    >  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:50,966 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: Traceback (most recent call last):  
    >  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,087 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: Traceback (most recent call last):  
    >  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,133 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/ufw.service' '/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/ufw.service'  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,134 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Error importing I915 from hardware.i915 : No module named 'i915\_db'  
    >Traceback (most recent call last):  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/hardware.py", line 112, in \_\_init\_\_  
    >class\_name = getattr(\_\_import\_\_(package, fromlist=[name]), "CLASS\_NAME")  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/i915.py", line 31, in <module\>  
    >from i915\_db import DEVICES  
    >ImportError: No module named 'i915\_db'  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,135 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Error importing Nvidia from hardware.nvidia : No module named 'nvidia\_db'  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/nvidia.py", line 28, in <module\>  
    >from nvidia\_db import DEVICES  
    >ImportError: No module named 'nvidia\_db'  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,136 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Unexpected error importing hardware.i915\_db: 'module' object has no attribute 'CLASS\_NAME'   
    >AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'CLASS\_NAME'  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,136 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Error importing Catalyst from hardware.catalyst : No module named 'amd\_ati\_db'  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/catalyst.py", line 28, in <module\>  
    >from amd\_ati\_db import DEVICES  
    >ImportError: No module named 'amd\_ati\_db'  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,137 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Unexpected error importing hardware.amd\_ati\_db: 'module' object has no attribute 'CLASS\_NAME'   
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,137 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Unexpected error importing hardware.nvidia\_db: 'module' object has no attribute 'CLASS\_NAME'   
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,138 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Error importing Nouveau from hardware.nouveau : No module named 'nvidia\_db'  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/nouveau.py", line 29, in <module\>  
    >from nvidia\_db import DEVICES  
    >ImportError: No module named 'nvidia\_db'  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,139 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Error importing Catalyst-legacy from hardware.catalyst-legacy : No module named 'amd\_ati\_db'  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/catalyst-legacy.py", line 28, in <module\>  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,140 - hardware.py:\_\_init\_\_() - ERROR: Error importing Radeon from hardware.radeon : No module named 'amd\_ati\_db'  
    >File "/usr/share/cnchi/src/hardware/radeon.py", line 29, in <module\>  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,166 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Enabled ufw service.  
    >We have more than one driver for this device!  
    >What should we do? Ask the user?  
    >We have more than one driver for this device!  
    >What should we do? Ask the user?

And then we get to some delicious GRUB errors right after; apparently /boot isn’t an EFI partition.

2014-02-01 04:29:51,265 - process.py:configure\_system() - DEBUG: Running post-install scripts from hardware module...  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,286 - process.py:modify\_grub\_default() - DEBUG: /etc/default/grub configuration completed successfully.  
    >Installing for x86\_64-efi platform.  
    >grub-install: error: /install/boot doesn't look like an EFI partition.  
    >.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,511 - process.py:install\_bootloader\_grub2\_efi() - ERROR: Command grub-install failed. Error output: None  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,557 - process.py:install\_bootloader\_grub2\_efi() - WARNING: Copying Grub(2) into OEM dir failed. File Not Found.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:51,558 - process.py:install\_bootloader\_grub2\_efi() - WARNING: Copying Grub(2) into OEM dir failed. File Not Found.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,166 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: Installing bootloader...  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,167 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: Installing GRUB(2) UEFI x86\_64 boot loader  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,167 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: Installing Grub2 locales.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,167 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: Copying GRUB(2) Theme Files  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,168 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: No OEM loader found in /install/boot/EFI/BOOT/. Copying Grub(2) into dir.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,168 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: No OEM loader found in /install/boot/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/. Copying Grub(2) into dir.  
    >2014-02-01 04:29:52,168 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: Generating grub.cfg  
    >2014-02-01 04:30:05,871 - process.py:chroot() - DEBUG: Generating grub configuration file ...  
    >/run/lvm/lvmetad.socket: connect failed: No such file or directory  
    >WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad: No such file or directory. Falling back to internal scanning.  
    >WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad: No such file or directory. Falling back to internal scanning.  
    >Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-linux  
    >Found initramfs image: /boot/initramfs-linux.img  
    >Found fallback initramfs image: /boot/initramfs-linux-fallback.img  
    >Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-linux  
    >Found initrd image: /boot/initramfs-linux.img  
    >done  
    >  
    >2014-02-01 04:30:05,914 - process.py:configure\_system() - DEBUG: Copying install log to /var/log.  
    >2014-02-01 04:30:06,176 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - WARNING: GRUB(2) UEFI install may not have completed successfully.  
    >2014-02-01 04:30:06,176 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - DEBUG: System configured.  
    >2014-02-01 04:30:06,176 - slides.py:manage\_events\_from\_cb\_queue() - INFO: Installation finished  
    >2014-02-01 04:30:06,199 - show\_message.py:question() - INFO: IMPORTANT: There may have been a problem with the Grub(2) bootloader  
    >installation which could prevent your system from booting properly. Before  
    >rebooting, you may want to verify whether or not GRUB(2) is installed and  
    >configured. The Arch Linux Wiki contains troubleshooting information:  
    >https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GRUB  
    >  
    >Would you like to view the wiki page now?  
    >2014-02-01 12:08:12,465 - show\_message.py:question() - INFO: Installation Complete!  
    >Do you want to restart your system now?  
    >[[email protected] ~]$ 

All of the failures aside though, Antergos really is a nice “Distro,” giving Arch a very KISS-like installation process; when it’s working, anyways. And it’s nice to see that Cnchi gets fast fixes/tweaks.

I’d be happy to give any further info, and possibly give a few more attempts at getting it to fully install correctly.

• [Housekeeping]

• Error. The antergos.info is not exist.
    Version: 2014.01.26

Edit:
    I installed the MATE, used by the newest iso (02.02).
    [list:fo7wquht][*:fo7wquht]Antergos has no default dock app? (Awn, Plank, Cairo)?[/*Ⓜfo7wquht]
    [*:fo7wquht]Please change the “show-desktop-icon” to true by default, in MATE.[/*Ⓜfo7wquht]
    [*:fo7wquht]There is no custom Antergos theme in MATE?[/*Ⓜfo7wquht]
    [*:fo7wquht]There is no Conky?[/*Ⓜfo7wquht][/list:u:fo7wquht]

Thank you for yours hard work. The installer are smooth and useful

• @“MaNNa”:1n1msrrj said:

As you can see, fails at trying to download yaourt. Maybe put yaourt on the ISO?[/quote:1n1msrrj]
    I was actually having really bad luck with mirrors the other day. Only had about 1 success out of [i:1n1msrrj]several[/i:1n1msrrj] tries.
    First it was the random mirrors, which using Reflector didn’t really help with, and then after that it was mirrors.antergos.com, like that yaourt package, giving me mirror errors at the very end of the download process.

Best bet is to just try again or wait a few hours. If it happens again, maybe give it a day. Still good to tell the devs.

On another note though… Would it be possible for the GUI Installer to retry downloading packages that it failed to get [i:1n1msrrj]after[/i:1n1msrrj] it’s finished downloading the list? This is how the CLI Installer works for me, and it does manage to get the packages the second or third time. Or at least, cashe the packages so we can restart the entire Cnchi GUI Installer and not have to redownload everything.

• @“Boushiya”:261kaneg said:

On another note though… Would it be possibly for the GUI Installer to retry downloading packages that it failed to get [i:261kaneg]after[/i:261kaneg] it’s finished downloading the list? This is how the CLI Installer works for me, and it does manage to get the packages the second or third time. Or at least, cashe the packages so we can restart the entire Cnchi GUI Installer and not have to redownload everything.[/quote:261kaneg]

+1

• Hurray! The newest testing-ISO have installed today antergos with MATE-Desktop for me!

I’m so happy!

Now I can migrate from Debian unstable to Arch Linux!

[[img:27g9d2wq]http://s1.directupload.net/images/140202/temp/dd8i8f6t.png[/img:27g9d2wq][/url:27g9d2wq]

Viele Grüße
    Freecaster]0

• Or at least, cashe the packages so we can restart the entire Cnchi GUI Installer and not have to redownload everything.

If you call cnchi -h you’ll see all available parameters. This one may be helpful:

[b:28o0nxfq] -c [CACHE], --cache [CACHE] Use pre-downloaded xz packages (Cnchi will download them anyway if a new version is found)[/b:28o0nxfq]

You can mount another harddisk in /mnt, create a pkg directory in it and use something like:

sudo -E /usr/share/cnchi -dv -c /mnt/pkg

First time it will download all packages, but the next ones it will download a package if a new version of it is found.

Hope this helps!

• @“Boushiya”:1shh6cak said:

On another note though… Would it be possible for the GUI Installer to retry downloading packages that it failed to get after it’s finished downloading the list? This is how the CLI Installer works for me, and it does manage to get the packages the second or third time. Or at least, cashe the packages so we can restart the entire Cnchi GUI Installer and not have to redownload everything.[/quote:1shh6cak]We have been tossing around ideas on the best way to handle this because its not as simple as copying what’s done by the CLI. Stay tuned…

@“I-sty”:1shh6cak said:

Edit:
    I installed the MATE, used by the newest iso (02.02).
    Antergos has no default dock app? (Awn, Plank, Cairo)?
    Please change the “show-desktop-icon” to true by default, in MATE.
    There is no custom Antergos theme in MATE?
    There is no Conky?[/quote:1shh6cak]MATE is not complete, actually its barely started. Keep in mind that NOTHING in testing is final until you see it on the officially released iso’s.

@“Boushiya”:1shh6cak said:

The second way, is through opening the terminal beforehand and partitioning the disk myself using cgdisk[/quote:1shh6cak]GPT Partioning is not very stable. We are working on it though. For now I dont recommend letting Cnchi setup GPT partitions.

Edit: Not sure why you deleted your posts @MaNNa but I wanted to respond to these two things
    @“MaNNa”:1shh6cak said:

Wouldn’t mind at all. However, you’re going to have to enlighten me as to where you stuck that sucker! lol

@“MaNNA”:1shh6cak said:

I did look in /var/log for it, and it isn’t there, at least that I can find. Also since I am testing in a vbox vm, I probably could not transfer text to the host without the Guest Additions installed?? If I need to though, I can take a screenshot of the last group of lines with ksnapshot and send that to you as I have been doing.[/quote:1shh6cak]Actually guest additions is already on the ISO and if you use the testing.sh script and you have copy/paste enabled in vbox (before you start the VM) then it SHOULD work without any issues. However, in my own testing I find that it works when it wants to.

• Conky from me to Antergos

• VERY NICE!!

• Thanks a lot to lots.0.logs and other antergos devs. Latest testing ISO works great and I could install MATE and KDE-Desktops in Vbox.

• @“lots.0.logs”:8vyhk0hy said:

GPT Partioning is not very stable. We are working on it though. For now I dont recommend letting Cnchi setup GPT partitions.[/quote:8vyhk0hy]

hmm in my testing i have re partitioned my drive to gpt in cnchi dozens of times now and i have noticed no issues on my end

EDIT: looking at Boushiya’s post the grub thing might be caused because of his “method 2” changing the partition type and then going back and reformatting might be altering or damaging EF00 type since you said cnchi gpt is unstable.
    (but that is just a loose thought so take it with a grain of salt)

• @“karasu”:2kex6il4 said:

[b:2kex6il4] -c [CACHE], --cache [CACHE] Use pre-downloaded xz packages (Cnchi will download them anyway if a new version is found)[/b:2kex6il4][/quote:2kex6il4]
    So Cnchi will download it’s files to the specified Cache directory as well? That would make testing the installer a [i:2kex6il4]thousand[/i:2kex6il4] times less painful for me.

@“lots.0.logs”:2kex6il4 said:

We have been tossing around ideas on the best way to handle this because its not as simple as copying what’s done by the CLI. Stay tuned…[/quote:2kex6il4]
    Of course you couldn’t just copy and paste it over, and I don’t know how CLI-programming goes, but I do know Python is especially capable at handling variables and strings.

And it looks like you guys already have everything you’d need set up as far as the terminal log shows. Of course I don’t actually know your infrastructure or anything like that. Hopefully it isn’t too much of a hassle to implement some downloading fail-safes though.

The only further thoughts on it I could add aside from asking the user if they’d like to retry downloading the failed packages, is to remove the mirrors that fail from the list of mirrors it goes through the second/third/fourth time around, or scramble the mirrorlist all together.

@“Fpsgamer101”:2kex6il4 said:

@“lots.0.logs”:2kex6il4 said:

GPT Partioning is not very stable. We are working on it though. For now I dont recommend letting Cnchi setup GPT partitions.[/quote:2kex6il4]

hmm in my testing i have re partitioned my drive to gpt in cnchi dozens of times now and i have noticed no issues on my end

EDIT: looking at Boushiya’s post the grub thing might be caused because of his “method 2” changing the partition type and then going back and reformatting might be altering or damaging EF00 type since you said cnchi gpt is unstable.
    (but that is just a loose thought so take it with a grain of salt)[/quote:2kex6il4]
    Just to clarify, I only manually partition when I [i:2kex6il4]don’t[/i:2kex6il4] attempt to have Cnchi handle it for me. Otherwise I do a fresh boot, open GParted and delete all the partitions (set them to undefined space), and tell GParted to give the drive a GPT Partition Table. Then do another fresh boot and try my next Cnchi-handled setup.

Another thing to note, is that cgdisk simply creates the partitions. It doesn’t format or add a file system to them. I assume since it works that Cnchi doesn’t change anything that cgdisk does when you’re simply formatting the partitions.

Honestly, I don’t know if it’s so much Cnchi being bad at handling GPT Partitioning as it is Cnchi being bad at handling LVM/LUKS/Encryption under a UEFI system. Although I haven’t tried letting the GUI Installer handle the partitioning without those options in a while, so I could be wrong.

• formating partition in cnchi to f2fs doesn’t allow to proceed to the next step.

• Thanks Dustin for the info for the cnchi.log file. Will try to get that grabbed for you one way or the other.

Now testing Cnchi v0.5.12 – BTW, it would be handy for a changelog posted somewhere so we know what changes to look for as we do the testing.

After a completed KDE install with v0.5.10 – this after turning off the option for (AUR) support, as it crashed when trying to download Yaourt – going back into Cnchi and getting to the Partitioning Dialog, the partitions are still there of course, however the Install Now button is grayed-out. This should be lit, as the user may have partitioned via another method, or in my case from the last completed install, and I already know I want to reformat (or not, certainly not a separate home partition) certain partitions (usually: / root), and continue. Even though I clicked to reformat root, and then all the rest, I could not continue.

So must start again with a new partition table and continue. This of course would wipe my home and STORAGE partitions in real case, that had my data, and would surely be a disaster.

Now getting to downloading and installing the files. Once again trying with the (AUR) support turned on:

While downloading, the download percentage of each file never reaches 100%, even though we all know that they really do reach 100%. Also, would it be possible for two lines for progress, one for the package progress, and one for the overall progress of the downloads?

Get to:
    >Checking and loading packages… All ok so far!
    >Check File conflicts… Very good sign!
    >Installing the files! Has two progress bars - excellent!
    >I see the install of Yaourt and PacmanXG4 go by! Very good! Will install Packer later.
    >Slide should be changed from Razor-qt to KDE. Even put KDE before Gnome?? lol
    >Configuring system files…(if I remember right) This sure takes a while. Oops! Slides have stopped moving! The whole system (in VM) is frozen.
    Even had Nautilus in /tmp ready to copy over cnchi.log…can’t even do that.
    Try many things to wake it up, to no avail. No Ctrl+Alt+Del KILL. Must manually kill with the VM shutdown.

Will try again tomorrow gentlemen. Looked good up to that point!

Warm regards…

Posts 135Views 54615
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.