• WNDA3100v2 NetGear Drivers

Hey Antergos! I have a small issue that’s limiting my ability to use Linux, and it’s started to get on my nerves a bit.

I’ve been unable to install the necessary drivers for my Netgear WNDA3100v2 Wireless Adapter to work properly for a while now. I’ve gone through thread after thread online looking for a solution, but nothing has helped. I tried installing the ndiswrapper alone, but when I restarted my system it was unable to boot for some odd reason. I ended up having to completely re-install Antergos, and haven’t messed with anything like that since. I’m more of a hardware savvy man, so could someone please give me some help with this issue? I know that the adapter wasn’t originally created for Linux, but I’m sure there’s some type of solution out there :).

Best regards, -UDPSticky

• @udpsticky said:

Have you tried reinstalling the driver and then rebooting your system?

sudo pacman -Syyu broadcom-wl
    sudo reboot
  • I would re install the drivers, but that command is also trying to install the Mesa drivers that I had to uninstall to get the nVidia ones. I’ve tried rebooting though, still no change.

• @udpsticky Please post the output of the command here. Thanks.

netgear drivers1 Posts 4Views 806
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.