• Transparent 2px space between panel and maximized windows

Hi,

Since about a month ago after an update I’ve had a 2px space between my panel and maximized windows, through which I can see my wallpaper. This is what it looks like: 0_1451077481441_cinnamon_default.png When I first experienced it, I was super busy, and so I shamefully didn’t note what was it that updated that caused this issue. When I hover over an opened window on the panel, it expands to fill the space above it like this:
    1_1451077481442_cinnamon_hover.png

This issue is obviously not the end of the world but having got accustomed to the otherwise visually perfect interface of Numix-Cinnamon, I find it quite annoying. My problem is that I don’t know for sure what’s causing it, i.e. to which developers I should report a bug (I know it’s a bug because a friend of mine is experiencing the same issue). Can someone please help me diagnose it? Is it perhaps a numix-cinnamon problem? If so, where do I officially report it since the github project doesn’t accept issues?

Edit: Could this commit be relevant?

Thank you!

• @jirkavebr If you use a different theme is it still there?

Cheers! I don't know what I'm talking about!

• @Fedorai-Zomakaja Oh, silly me, I hadn’t tried that. But I have now: It actually is only a problem for the Numix-Frost theme. Both regular Cinnamon as well as Numix-Cinnamon work just fine. I’m going to open an issue on Numix-Frost.

Thank you for the suggestion! :)

Posts 3Views 570