• Bugs I've found so far with Plasma in cnchi installer

CNCHI_VERSION = "0.12.47"

Cursor Theme:

Installed: Numix, Numix-Light, Numix-Square, Numix-Square-Light.
    Breeze is set as default.

Icons:

Numix, Numix-Light, Numix-Square, Numix-Square-Light is installed.
    Breeze is set as default.

Widget Style Gnome/GTK applications:

Numix-Frost, Numix-Frost-Light installed for GTK2 and GTK3.
    Breeze is set to default.

Desktop Effects:

Wobbly Windows not installed and enabled by default. (:rage: )

Wallpapers:

Antergos wallpaper not an option to select. Should be included and set as default.

Missing applications:

Ksuperkey for using Windows key to open launcher.

Packages that should be replaced:

Pamac should be removed for Octopi. Reasoning: Qt desktop should get Qt package manager.

N/A:

Why have PulseAudio volume control installed when Kmix and Plasma Audio volume settings do the same thing?

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• @Wyn how is it working for you? ive got it in vb and the menu bar keeps vanishing when clicking on it. cant open anything up.

update i turned off 3d in vbox and running more stable. havent used vbox in a while.

on a side note that kde default wallpaper is horrible :grinning:

• @megaman

the menu bar keeps vanishing

What you mean by menu bar? The top bar in applications? I’ve been testing this in Virtualbox myself, I use base install for actual hardware. Gave the Vm 4gb of ram and two cores.

I like the default wallpaper, looks nice for a lockscreen.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• @Wyn it was the taskbar that kept vanishing but after i turned off 3d support its fine now. i also gave 4gb ram. so far so good just playing around with some options.

i gotta say i prefer the alternative menu. very nice!

0_1451001892947_2015-12-24--1451001805_459x654_scrot.png

Posts 4Views 999