• ISO Refresh: 2015.12.21

Notable Changes: n/a

Click here to see the full blog post

• what about plasma 5.5 ? any hope before Xmas ?

• @lots-0-logs All of the download links 404.

Edit: Been fixed

Last iso: Alt text

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• @Wyn thats not the answer my friend.
    i asked if kde plasma 5.5 is up or not? is it ready to install using cnchi ? yesterday i tried and metalink error showed up.

• @Sam-N

Antergos’ Plasma setup is still in testing, but nothing is stopping you from installing Plasma yourself off the Arch repos.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• Download link down?

• @lots.0.logs i just noticed but you have the forum posts tied in to the blog comment section :+1: that works great :ok_hand:

some of the avatars are not showing up though? mine does so i guess thats all that matters :bowtie:

• What were the changes ? Neither the forum post or blog post list any changes. All I can tell from the comments is that the plasma setup isnt ready yet.

• @bigperk The packages that came in the iso were updated.

• @lots.0.logs said:

i love that! NA :smile:

• @megaman said:

@lots.0.logs said:

i love that! NA :smile:

There were no notable changes to the ISO. I’m not sure what else I could say. :confused: Our ISO’s are not Releases. Operating on a rolling release model means we do not have Releases. The only time we announce an ISO as if it were a release is when there is something worthy of such an announcement (like for example, a milestone release of Cnchi).

• Do we have any idea when Plasma 5.5 or Poodle will be available for testing?

Cheers! I don't know what I'm talking about!

• @lots.0.logs have you learned nothing from other distros that are rolling. next time you make the announcement it will go something like this.

NEW ANTERGOS RELEASE!!! VERSION 8952.1455!!! CODE NAME!!! AUNTY ANTERGOS! NOW WITH ZIP SUPPORT!!! STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!!! 400% MORE ANTERGOS INCLUDED!!! YOU’RE CAT IS 70% MORE LIKELY TO LIKE YOU AFTER INSTALLING!!! :smiley_cat: DOWNLOAD NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

you know something with just a little flare ;)

• @Fedorai-Zomakaja thought i heard someone say plasma is in this release.

Posts 14Views 2107