I’ve checked it (as I was using trello some time ago) and I’m wondering about few things.
- Is this possible to add to card description some more information about, if card is not self explaining?
- Is this ok to add more information or even link to the forum, where idea get started from or where it is/was discussed?
- What about creating some labels (github-like, fe. enhacement, bug, feature, etc.) and adding it to the trello? (I’ve just notice “Bug” and “enhacement” in labels list, but there are almost not used).
- “lxqt DE Setup” - everyone know what it’s all about, but linking to existing discussion thread (or even creating one) would be nice next step to communicate with community.
- “Alongside Installation (install Antergos with Windows already installed)” - for me it’s big question. I’m owner of rarely used Windows7 installation alongside Antergos. Antergos was installed many times and I’ve never had any issue with access Windows. What this card is about?