• Trello workflow

In this topic you guys declared to use trello.

I’ve checked it (as I was using trello some time ago) and I’m wondering about few things.

• Is this possible to add to card description some more information about, if card is not self explaining?
    • Is this ok to add more information or even link to the forum, where idea get started from or where it is/was discussed?
    • What about creating some labels (github-like, fe. enhacement, bug, feature, etc.) and adding it to the trello? (I’ve just notice “Bug” and “enhacement” in labels list, but there are almost not used).

For examle:

• “lxqt DE Setup” - everyone know what it’s all about, but linking to existing discussion thread (or even creating one) would be nice next step to communicate with community.
    • “Alongside Installation (install Antergos with Windows™ already installed)” - for me it’s big question. I’m owner of rarely used Windows7 installation alongside Antergos. Antergos was installed many times and I’ve never had any issue with access Windows. What this card is about?
  • Is this possible to add to card description some more information about, if card is not self explaining?

Of course. I’ll try to add more info. I like the idea to add links, to forum and to github. Give me a little time to build this. I already thought about labels… but I lack the time to do it now (it’s end of semester and I have a lot to do).

Yes to lxqt setup, if I recall correctly there was already some work done and some talk here in the forum

Alongside means an automatic installation that does not erase Window (but the user does not have to specify partitions, is all done by the installer). So cnchi has to resize the windows partition and create the new ones for Antergos. Ubuntu has this, but I do not know if it will be useful to our users. Is something that we started a long time ago but left unfinished as there were more urgent things to do, so it’s kind of abandoned now.

Posts 2Views 669