• Forum loggin me automatically into someone elses account!

this is not my account, when i try to log in the forum auto logs me into this account, my account is whipddidywhip

it appears others have been logged into this account automatically too after reading some of the forums

im on chromium, firefox logged me into my account ok

• This post is deleted!
  • I logged in using Pale Moon & ended up posting as Alphamumerix too in “Error with Video Playback.”. I am logged in here now using Firefox but still as Alpha in Pale Moon.

• @Uzi THIS IS ME “UZI” POSTING USING PALE MOON. I WILL NOW LOG OUT SO ALPHAMUMERIX IS NOT INCONVENIENCED.

• User “linuxhelmet” here. Used my login and creditials under firefox and guess what? Apparently I’m Alphanumerix today. Security flaw much??? Love the meme face though, thought I got hacked or trolled for a minute lol.

• Test. Ok logged out and back in hopefully there’s a fix for this soon???

• @lots-0-logs

Forum login bug still showing up. Above posts.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• I think that it might be prudent to say that if someone is logging into another’s account by accident, it might be wise and prudent to just log out and/or email one of the admins about it rather than have posts done by one person when in fact that same account belongs to another. That’s just my 2 cents as to an idea for it.

Download " antergos-wallpapers-extra " and enjoy community sponsored wallpapers.

Use the "Linux Beginner Search Engine"

https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0

Posts 8Views 965