• Cannot login from a new PC

I formatted my desktop yesterday, and I can’t seem to login from Firefox on the forum today. I head to the new login screen, I use my user/pass ( I even changed my password just in case ) and all it does is refresh me to the same login prompt. Any ideas?

• @Noctem

Empty your firefox cache. Oh, you can try chromium…

• @karasu

Dustin has fixed it after I emailed him. I couldn’t login or reset my password (auth0 thought I didn’t exist).

@Noctem

Clear firefox cache.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• Done that! No go… I am stuck on an infinite loop on the login screen.

• @Noctem Confirm that. Unfortunately, login is impossible

• neither in Firefox, with everything removed from the cache, including all the items Firefox usually doesn’t include in cache cleaning

• nor in Chromium, freshly installed on a system, where it was never installed before

After UserID and Password are entered, a forum’s page without any data on it is briefly displyed, and the login prompt turns back again.

• Firefox
      0_1449662742426_antergos-noforum-login.png
    • Chromium
      0_1449662612459_antergos-noforum-chromium.png
  • @lots-0-logs

Above posts.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• I do not understand. Works fine here (tested firefox and safari in different computers).

I hope @lots-0-logs knows where the problem is, because I’m clueless.

• Don’t worry @karasu it works for me too :/ .

• @just @Noctem Please let me know if you are still having trouble. Thanks.

• @lots.0.logs said:

@just @Noctem Please let me know if you are still having trouble. Thanks.

Negative, Sir.

Still cannot login to the Forum from Firefox. The symptoms are the same as before:

• login prompt
    • empty forum’s page is briefly shown up
    • return to login prompt

Sorry for a late reply. My wifi router is dead, 16 hours ago. I’m in the process of calls for technicians, their visits here, choosing, byuing, paying a new router. I’m temporarily on wired connection, configured with technician. To start other system(s), where login doesn’t work, I must first configure it again. I donn’t remeber all systems where login doesn’t work, a try-and-see method not the best one in this situation.

A total drama.

Estimated time to return to normality is about 48 hours. Sorry.

• @lots.0.logs said:

2 hours later:

Affirmative. Sir.

I have successfully logged in to the Forum from Firefox now, from two systems where login was impossible previously. A good sign.

I’d prefer to install and configure a new router, before testing other systems where login was impossible previously.

• @lots.0.logs said:

More good news. I’m successfully logged in to the forum from the third system, where it was impossible earlier. There’s not only Firefox but also Chromium here. Login was successful in both browsers.

• @lots-0-logs thank you! I can confirm that the login now works like a charm!

Posts 13Views 1451