• The live-image is working great but there are issues with installation.

Hello!
    I have had som computer problems here with a faulty harddisk and then a strange keyboard fault. Therefore I have done quite a number of installations using the live-image.
    Live-image is working very well and is a very good tool!
    I have met 2 major installation problems. 1 Installation quits and can not continue. The only DE possible to install is XFCE. Took me 6 installations to figure that out.

1. No problem with installation but after installation there is no wifi. A few months ago that would have been a big problem for me but now I know what is missing so I was able to fix it.

These problems occur on my MacBook pros. (8,1 and 11,1)
    I also have 2 older pc:s with Anteros and there has been no problem but they go through wired network.

I know these are no questions and maybe this is the wrong place but I just wanted to share this.

Womp

• No problem with installation but after installation there is no wifi. A few months ago that would have been a big problem for me but now I know what is missing so I was able to fix it.

Can you tell us what is missing? 😉

• @karasu
    Yes of course!
    Driver for broadcom 4360 and the dependencies. (dialog etc.)

Womp

Posts 3Views 730
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.