• How i can edit grub2 in antergos

I have linux mint and antergos in a same computer.
    In ubuntu, i have installed grub-customer to change the time count down in grub from 5 to 30 seconds.
    But in antergos, i can’t find that :).
    In ubuntu or linux mint grub, when i start my computer, it go to grub menu selection. But in grub2 of antergos, it show a line "Welcome to grub2 " or somethings like that, i don’t remember everywords. After that, it go to the grub menu selection. I don’t want to see the welcome screen, what can i do ?
    Does Anyone have solution ?
    I want to change time count down in grub2 menu and delete the welcome Grub2 screen.

Anythoer questions, antergos comes with square numix, but i love circle numix, but i have read in internet that antergos can’t install circle numix. How can i do ?

• @daogiahieu said:

I have linux mint and antergos in a same computer.
    In ubuntu, i have installed grub-customer to change the time count down in grub from 5 to 30 seconds.
    But in antergos, i can’t find that :)…

Edit: The changes are to be done in the distro, whose Grub2 boots the computer.

1. As root, edit the file
      /etc/default/grub

2. Find the line that reads
      GRUB_TIMEOUT=5

3. Change that 5 to anything you want
    4. Rebuild grub2 configuration file
      grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg

5. Done

Disclaimer: I don’t use Grub2 bloated crap. These suggestions may or may not work.

Posts 2Views 928
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.