Hello community from AntergOS.
This is my first post here and I am sad that is asking for help.
I recently installed the latest version of AntergOS on my Acer Aspire E11 ES1-111M-C7DE. This little guy came with an HDD and 2GB of ram. I changed the HDD for an SSD and upgraded to 4GB of ram.
In the past, long ago, I used Linux Mint. I had a hard time configuring backlight control and suspension (and properly turning it off.) but somehow I remember making them work by adding kernel parameters like acpi=off and MAYBE some others I don’t really remember.
Right now, suspension on closing the lid doesn’t work. It just crashes the system. Trying to poweroff/reboot also crashes in the end, just hangs in there.
These are the things I’ve tried:
- Installing Ubuntu and installing Intel’s drivers from their 01 open source project (Everything went okay, still have these problems)
- Editing /etc/systemd/logind.conf
- Editing with the dconf editor
- Adding acpi=force kernel parameter (also acpi=off)
- Adding irqpoll kernel parameter
- Adding noapic kernel parameter
- Adding nolapic kernel parameter
Also when booting up, the booting text looks like gibberish (glitchy appearance)
The CPU is a intel N2840 SoC with Intel BayTrail graphics.
Current kernel 4.2.5-1-ARCH
I am at my wit’s end. I want to stay with AntergOS because of the initial preinstalled software and Arch’s base.
Below I uploaded some logs following the forum guidelines.
Thank you for any input.