• (HELP) ROOT commands on startup

It’s me again :)) … in order to make PS3 controller work via bluetooth I have to run 3 commands as root
    rfkill unblock bluetooth
    hciconfig hci0 up
    sixad --start

Any way to make a script to run them on startup aautomatically ?

• Hi @Ionita-Cristian-Valentin
    I am totally no expert on writing scripts on things like this but are you talking about something like what systemd could do form you?
    Systemd is that service that allows you, the end user, to manage services.

From the Arch Wiki:

Services can be enabled using the systemctl command. For more information about systemd and how to write autostart scripts for it, see at systemd. To autostart scripts for specific users, see systemd/User.

Is this what your talking about?

• you can run a skript with out asking for password wit sudo “NOPASSWD” option, also.
    Cleaner way is to use systemd for shure:
    http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/47695/how-to-write-startup-script-for-systemd

• And solved again:).
    Thanks!

Only thing that is missing from that HowTo is the chmod +x /usr/bin/your-script

• ⭐ nice ! bluetooth is buggy always, but harder under Windows!

• @Ionita-Cristian-Valentin said:

And solved again:).
    Thanks!

Only thing that is missing from that HowTo is the chmod +x /usr/bin/your-script

“Make sure your script is executable”

• Yes I was just mentioning as a general fact… in case other people who want to do the same thing and are more noob than me :P

Posts 7Views 1293
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.