• Anyone here experienced with freshplayer wrapper?

I get the following error with fresh player

[fresh] [warning] failed to parse configuration file /home/lizzia/.config/freshwrapper.conf, trying /etc/freshwrapper.conf

Neither of these files exists and i dont know what they should contain.

• @Lizzi said:

I get the following error with fresh player

[fresh] [warning] failed to parse configuration file /home/lizzia/.config/freshwrapper.conf, trying /etc/freshwrapper.conf

Neither of these files exists and i dont know what they should contain.

Hi Lizzi !
    Explain to me a little more, that it serves, I do not know?
    For what do you need it ?

Autodidacta en la VIDA …y en Linux, también.

• @judd freshplayer wrapper is a way to use pepperflash in a firefox browser. firefox uses ppapi flash but pepperflash, the one that comes with chrome, is npapi flash. So someone devised a way to make this work, npapi, for firefox. Cleverness.

Of course i prefer to use pipelight which is a means through a special application built on a special configuration of wine that uses the ppapi flash from windows in your linux machine. It only works for firefox and not chrome but it does have the benefit of playing drm protecdted files.

Unfortunately im not getting sound with pipelight for some reason on my openbox antergos system from the pipelight configuration.

What do i want ? I want to watch God’s not dead on amazon prime but it’s not working in chromium on pepperflash nor with firefox running freshplayer but i thought id try it before seeking help with my pipelight sound issues.

• I installed google crome beta and that seems to work

• @Lizzi said:

I installed google crome beta and that seems to work

Hi @Lizzi

I personally had many problems setting Pipelight when Netflix wanted to play, then I found the forums that Google-Chrome natively Netflix reproduced from the version 39 or 40 … I do not remember, but I solved that problem and never use Pipelight and google-chrome going great, I use it only for netflix otherwise and daily use Firefox.

Autodidacta en la VIDA …y en Linux, también.

Posts 6Views 878