• Failure during install: remove_lvm() missing 1 required positional argument: 'device'

Greetings,

Cnchi 0.12.22 seems to be failing to install within Virutalbox. Default partitioning options were chosen during install.

<see screenshot below>
    -g

antergos.png

• I am seeing the same error installing to an SSD drive using the whole drive as the default option. If I do the manual partitioning method to install then I don’t see this error but it fails later with another error “Can’t convert ‘bool’ object to str implicitly”. I have a second drive with all my data in an lvm partition. I hope it is not trying to remove that!

• I have the same issue, not in Virutalbox though.
    remove_lvm().png

• Not only within VirtualBox. I am seeing the same error installing to a HDD drive using Cnchi 0.12.22 and the whole drive as the default option.

What’s so curious about this is, that it worked once without problems.
    I did one installation, but then decided to redo it, because I wanted it fresh without gui.

Now I get the issue decribed above, having tried both, the live iso and the minimal iso.

Antergos with an XFCE, Core2Duo CPU E8200 and 3GB RAM in a Lenovo A57 box from 2009, nVidia GeForce GT 710 1GB, SSD 120GB

• This pull request fixes the issue.

https://github.com/Antergos/Cnchi/pull/435/files

You can manually patch the file yourself within the gui installer or wait for a new installer to be released.

sudo vi /usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/auto_partition.py

-g

• Thank you :relaxed:

Antergos with an XFCE, Core2Duo CPU E8200 and 3GB RAM in a Lenovo A57 box from 2009, nVidia GeForce GT 710 1GB, SSD 120GB

Posts 7Views 1190