• Installation failing at different phases

I’m trying to install Antergos as it looks very promising but I just can’t get it to install. I’m using the latest minimal 32-bit iso. Cnchi version is 12.1. Installation usually fails at different times when the installer is downloading files.

Here should be my cnchi.log

The hardware I’m using is HP Stream 11.

Thanks in advance, and please do point out if I should’ve added my question to existing thread instead of making a new one.

• @metacadoari said:

Here should be my cnchi.log

The link points to unknown (untrusted) sevices. Can you simply attach the compressed /tmp/cnchi.log file to the post and send it back here again? Thanks.

• Here’s the log :)

cnchi.zip

• mirror mirror.fluxent.de has started to timeout in the middle of your download, don’t know why.

Could you try it again to see if this is always the case?

Meanwhile I will check why Cnchi did not try another mirror.

Thanks!

• @just

Mega is a legit file sharing service.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• I ran into the same problem while installing antergos. Tried it several times and it fails while downloading stuff, but always at different packages.
    [cnchi.log.tar.gz](uploading 100%)

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Yep I got these issues also,

been following thread 2507, managed to get to 96% once :) This time I will try with truetype option off as I hear that has issues.

This Cnchi installer needs allot of work! GUI wise its nice.

UPDATE: Installed fine this time, followed thread 2507 and didn’t select LibOffice or TrueType options as they seem to pull on repos that have issues? or perhaps the 17th try was the charm? :)

• @bbogner said:

I ran into the same problem while installing antergos. Tried it several times and it fails while downloading stuff, but always at different packages.
    [cnchi.log.tar.gz](uploading 100%)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi. What I’ve discovered that at times might help with install issues is to install your system without updating it during the install.
    That is, just install. Without update.
    For the time being, that is.
    Once install is finished, you can update after your installation is complete.

Download " antergos-wallpapers-extra " and enjoy community sponsored wallpapers.

Use the "Linux Beginner Search Engine"

https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0

Posts 8Views 1501