• cnchi does not pull in mousepad when installing Openbox desktop

Bug reported.

cnchi does not pull in mousepad when installing Openbox desktop.

Work around:

yaourt -S mousepad

• @djringjr yes its not installed be default but its in the local repo. you dont need to install from AUR

• @djringjr @megaman

Submitted pull request.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• Hey guys, Leafpad is included with Openbox install by default. Is there some reason that mousepad is preferred over Leafpad?

• @lots.0.logs i only installed mousepad because the links for editing openbox in the menu were configured to use mousepad. so like to edit autostart it was asking for mousepad.

i dont have a preference between leafpad or mousepad. they both get the job done.

• @megaman said:

the links for editing openbox in the menu were configured to use mousepad. so like to edit autostart it was asking for mousepad.

Ah ha, ok so that’s what needs fixing then. Thanks for letting us know! :smile:

• Yep. One or the other. Which one we choose?

• Fix menu and use leafpad
    • Remove leafpad and use mousepad

Any thoughts? As I use none I really do not care… xD

• @karasu i would say whatever is easier for you. either one works fine for me. so ya i dont care either :bowtie:

• @lots.0.logs my bad i should have reported that sooner.

:grin:

• Remove leafpad for mousepad since openbox is using mousepad as a default.

(And cause I have a pull for it already XD )

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

mousepad3 openbox32 Posts 11Views 1505