• Installing the i686 2015-07-01 image in a Samsung NC10 w/ Atom Proc

Hello Community, I’m trying to install Antergos in a Samsung NC10 but despite my efforts I cannot get the Live environment to run. My steps could be summarized like this:

I have downloaded the 2015-07-01 Antergos i686 image 3 times
    I have burned 2 USB drives using Rufus, UNetbootin and USBWriter
    I have tried to boot multiple times, after some minutes working when loading X-Window, always the same outcome: "Oh no! Something has gone wrong, the system can’t recover. Please log out a try again"
    I’m trying to attach a video here to show you the problem…
    Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions… peace

• I get error like that as well with my x64 image,all I do is hit enter and antergos login screen comes.

• Thank you @Arup-Roy-Chowdhury, in my case after the x-window message “oh no…” it gets stuck in a x-Windows blank screen … please check the attached video… 1 minute video

• @ferthelet :

Which graphics card do you have?

• @karasu said:

@ferthelet :

Which graphics card do you have?

A very accurate answer is easily given by the inxi -Gxx command:

$ inxi -Gxx
    Graphics:  Card-1: Intel Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller bus-ID: 00:02.0 chip-ID: 8086:0a16
           Card-2: NVIDIA GK107M [GeForce GT 750M] bus-ID: 01:00.0 chip-ID: 10de:0fe4
           Display Server: X.Org 1.17.2 drivers: intel (unloaded: fbdev,vesa) Resolution: [email protected]
           GLX Renderer: Mesa DRI Intel Haswell Mobile GLX Version: 3.0 Mesa 10.6.4 Direct Rendering: Yes
samsung8 i6864 atom1 nc101 Posts 5Views 1332
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.