• Network controller BCM4352

Wireless was working during installation, after installation was complete no wireless networks are showing up .
    Driver in use: bcma-pci-bridge
    Network controller: BCM4352
    Any information on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. I tried using the command sudo pacman -S broadcom- wl but it said the package was corrupt or something to that effect so I canceled the install.

Toxicode

• Hi,

I really think you need broadcom-wl. Can you post here exactly what shows up when you try to install it?

Cheers!

• [email protected] tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package PGP signature. Thank you for the quick response.
    Toxicode

• Try this:

sudo pacman -Syy antergos-keyring
    sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos
    sudo pacman -Syyuu
    sudo pacman -S broadcom-wl

More info here: http://forum.antergos.com/topic/2604/problem-with-pacman-mirrorlist-being-corrupted/30

Cheers!

• Thank you very much Karasu, I am up and running so far so good ! Will the drivers auto update when the new release rolls out ? And thank’s again for your help and timely response.
    Toxicode

• You’re welcome.

Will the drivers auto update when the new release rolls out ?

If we (Anergos devs) don’t forget to update it… I’m afraid it has happened before. Leave a message in the forum if it stops working!

Cheers!

• Thank’s again for all the help, I am very new to arch so it is a learning curve. Not new to Linux just arch. So far everything is super fast and all my games are working fine.

Toxicode

Posts 7Views 1329