• Network controller BCM4352

Wireless was working during installation, after installation was complete no wireless networks are showing up .
    Driver in use: bcma-pci-bridge
    Network controller: BCM4352
    Any information on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. I tried using the command sudo pacman -S broadcom- wl but it said the package was corrupt or something to that effect so I canceled the install.

Toxicode

• Hi,

I really think you need broadcom-wl. Can you post here exactly what shows up when you try to install it?

Cheers!

• [email protected] tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package PGP signature. Thank you for the quick response.
    Toxicode

• Try this:

sudo pacman -Syy antergos-keyring
    sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos
    sudo pacman -Syyuu
    sudo pacman -S broadcom-wl

More info here: http://forum.antergos.com/topic/2604/problem-with-pacman-mirrorlist-being-corrupted/30

Cheers!

• Thank you very much Karasu, I am up and running so far so good ! Will the drivers auto update when the new release rolls out ? And thank’s again for your help and timely response.
    Toxicode

• You’re welcome.

Will the drivers auto update when the new release rolls out ?

If we (Anergos devs) don’t forget to update it… I’m afraid it has happened before. Leave a message in the forum if it stops working!

Cheers!

• Thank’s again for all the help, I am very new to arch so it is a learning curve. Not new to Linux just arch. So far everything is super fast and all my games are working fine.

Toxicode

Posts 7Views 1734
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.