• Display turns off after login after sleep

When I log in to my account after waking the laptop from sleep, the display shuts off, and I have to reboot.

If I log out and then follow the order suggested in this post, it works fine. I only have the problem when the computer sleeps. I tried the suggestions in this thread, but to no avail. I’m not sure if it’s related, but it seems like it.

I am running Antergos with gnome on a Thinkpad X1 Carbon (3rd gen)

• I have the same Problem. But its like the Brightness is down to 0% and i cant set it back to 100%.

I am running Antergos with Gnome on a Thinkpad E540.

• I can confirm this issue is affecting Antergos with XFCE too. As @Squarius says, brightness is set to 0% and I can’t restore it. The only way to do it is rebooting the system. I’ll be waiting for any instructions which can help to solve this problem (uploading a log file or whatever).

• OK, so as a workaround I disabled the “Lock on Suspend” option in the light-locker-settings program, since I’m not too attached to having the computer actually lock when I close the lid. Still… it’s not really fixed…

lightdm107 sleep9 Posts 4Views 1341
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.