• I can´t install angergos "the remote machine has terminate the connection"

I love antergos, i have antergos kde in another machine, but, three days ago i still tryng install, but simply i can´t, 6 times and always cnchi shows the message "the remote machine terminate the connection, cnshi is updated, i try with the live and mimimal iso and is the same thing, i am tired, please help :(, my english suck, sorry

• Jose Luis:

I had that issue once when I tried to install Antergos on my new laptop for the first time. Although I really don’t know what caused that error, what I understood is something like the server from which I was downloading the required packages for the installation disconnected me, for some reason. The only issue that I noticed was my internet connection was working very slowly, so the process took over one and a half hour… and then I got that error message. I suppose the server disconnects you when the process takes over an expected amount of time… but I really don’t know.

I warn you that, after I rebooted and started all the installation again, the installer failed to complete the process because:

1. It couldn’t format the partitions again (I supposed that, at least, the / partition should be formatted because it contained an incomplete set of downloaded packages).
    2. The installer refused to start again until I deleted the partitions and created an unallocated space for the whole OS (Antergos) from scratch. Then, I used the Antergos installer to re-create my /, /home, and swap partitions.

Kind regards from Chile (yes, I speak Spanish… only for you to know :) ).

• Hi, again…

Maybe, you should take a look over this:
    http://forum.antergos.com/topic/2507/installing-antergos-and-it-stalls-downloading-packages

I hope something there helps you.

• Ty all, after tryng and tryng finnally cnchi install the sysmte, well it’s done

installation292 cnchi155 openbox40 Posts 4Views 2016
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.