• Logitech Mouse craziness[SOLVED]

Ok, sometime over the past day or two my mouse started acting weird. I thought, initially, this was my video card driver update but I realize it’s my mouse. My system, at bootup, tells me that it cannot assign a name to my mouse. This all happened just over the last two days or so. Single clicks often cause two or three duplicate tabs to open in a browser. I can’t minimize and drag windows around on my desktop and every link I click on has to be clicked on two or three times. I searched online and saw that solaar might be an option for me but I can’t get it to install. Does anyone have a solution for me. I’m on a logitech keyboard and mouse. I know they don’t make any linux drivers. I was fine until just recently.

• I have a Logitech Mouse and Keyboard and have not noticed any issues. I use Solaar though. Have you tried installing it using yaourt?

yaourt -S solaar --noconfirm

Cheers!

• I did and it gave me some error messages informing me that it hadn’t installed it correctly but I checked after I made this post and darn if it wasn’t listed under utilities. I can now close this thread. Thanks.

mouse47 logitech7 Posts 3Views 939
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.