• CUPS forbidden

Having had a bad time at running HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Manjaro, i decided to give up on this Arch based distro (at least 5 installations).

But, looking at latest Antergos got me curious about it again!
    Problem is, i’m up and running just fine with Windows 7 10240 Preview - so before i mess up my laptop again… i just want to hear from some experienced user who may have encountered that “CUPS forbidden” issue and how they finally resolved it.

• @danielson said:

Having had a bad time at running HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Manjaro, i decided to give up on this Arch based distro (at least 5 installations).

But, looking at latest Antergos got me curious about it again!
    Problem is, i’m up and running just fine with Windows 7 10240 Preview - so before i mess up my laptop again… i just want to hear from some experienced user who may have encountered that “CUPS forbidden” issue and how they finally resolved it.

http://forum.antergos.com/topic/2090/trying-to-add-hp-printer-after-fresh-installation/3

Autodidacta en la VIDA …y en Linux, también.

• @judd

Thank you, shall look into it.

BTW, is this forum closed early in the a.m.? Tried to reply twice (via Firefox and then Vivaldi) and nothing would happen.

printer28 hplaserjet2 Posts 3Views 1006