• Not possible to login after lock screen

I am getting a completely blank screen too, now.

I found this post, which works for me. I set the command to Ctrl-Alt-D. After logging in, I hit that shortcut and click the mouse and my screen is up again.

• I haven’t tried ace214’s solution, but I’d like to add my 0.2c here. Since I was having problems with lightdm in the past (and since I actually prefer the default Gnome display manager & screensaver), I usually do this on a fresh install: disable the lightdm lock screen extension using Tweak Tool, uninstall xscreensaver, and install gnome-screensaver. Never had a problem since then.

This should be enough in your case, but I also replace lightdm with gdm (sudo systemctl disable lightdm.service, then uninstall lightdm and light-locker-settings and install gdm, finally sudo systemctl enable gdm.service).

• I don’t think anyone ever tried to fix this problem, but I am no longer have the issue after recent lightdm updates.

I have lightdm-webkit2-greeter-0.2.3-1, but I think it happened before that.

• Problem is still present on my system (fresh install yesterday).

Even when i reboot, login screen turns black when i click the time in the center.
    I just briefly see the users and after that, only the mouse cursor.
    However, i’m able to blindly click on a user since the arrow turns to a hand (link underneat the mouse pointer)

I have same version 0.2.3-1.
    Want to try keeping the default but this bug keeps running on my nerves!

I’m with default nouveau driver on nVidia GT218M (Toshiba Satellite A660 laptop).

20151123: After yesterday updates (some mesa, xorg, etc), seems to fix it.
    20151124: Nope, always have the problem.

lightdm137 lock33 screen18 lockscreen15 light locker5 Posts 24Views 12310
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.