• [SOLVED] How connect the Iphone in Antergos?

Hi,
    How can I connect my Iphone to my computer with Antergos?
    With the other distros, the device is readily recognized.
    The Iphone asks me to authorize the connection to the computer, but I do not see it.
    Thanks.

• How do you try to connect? USB?

• Hi,
    yes, I connect it via USB, with the cable of the Apple.
    When I speack of the “other distros” ,I refer to Fedora or Opensuse : distros with Gnome.

• I have the same problem. I am a student. I have to write my assignments and other tasks. Thus i ask help from some essay writing service. How can i connect my iPhone with computer?

• Hi,

Install the following packages and the reboot your system. It should work after that!

sudo pacman -S gvfs-afp gvfs-afc

Let us know how it goes :)

• I thank You, lots.0.logs, the Iphone, after the reboot, is perfectly recognized.
    You’ve solved the problem.

• I’m having a great deal of trouble getting my unjailbroken iPhone 5 to play nice with my XFCE4 install.

I followed the Arch Wiki (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IPod) and have had only limited success. While I can get access as a removable disk, Banshee isn’t finding it as would happen in my Mint install. No luck with Rhythmbox either. gtkpod seems outdated, but can sort of access the phone.

Also, I’m getting a gray window covering my desktop when I attach the iPhone. It seems to be related to the gvfs-afp package. I am unable to right click until I unplug the cable and log in and out.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT- Actually, after numerous reboots, Banshee is working… but still have the annoying gray box hiding my desktop.

Posts 7Views 1821