• Cannot boot Antergos from a USB stick

I’ve made a bootable USD flash drive (also tries USB image writer under Windows):

sudo dd bs=4M if=./antergos-2015.06.03-x86_64.iso of=/dev/sdb &&  sync

Both in UEFI and Legacy modes is starts to boot, I notice a few lines saying systemctl has deleted a job… (fuse, systemd and some systems stuff which is pretty weird) and when X starts I see just a black screen saying:

Oh no! Something went wrong!
    A problem has occurred and the system can’t recover. Please log out and try again

When I switch to another TTY and login as root I enter a busybox session (what are username and password for a default user in live session?).
    By the way when I created a live USB with LILI under Windows everything worked OK but I couldn’t boot in legacy mode (to be able to install Antergos in legacy mode).

• @mie

I know this might sound stupid, but have you tried to log out and log in again?

• Sure I did, tried both UEFI and Legacy modes. No success.

But. When I used LILI (Windows tool) and boot in UEFI mode everything worked smoothly, though Legacy mode didn’t.

installation250 boot231 Posts 3Views 1316
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.