alt text

Login
    alt text

• @QtAndNice as your username ;-)
    What is the appstarter?

• @joekamprad said in Show your desktop:

@QtAndNice as your username ;-)
    What is the appstarter?

Hey thanks 😊, as for the app starter, it’s just the classic KDE’s (Plasma 5) own thing
    i just changed the menu symbol

• Antergos Cinnamon:

• Plank
    • Transparent Panel

https://ibb.co/n1yR2w
    https://ibb.co/f55jpb

• @Nitrofurantoina very beautiful!

• @joekamprad Thank u! I really love antergos + cinnamon!

• Antergos + Cinnamon + Numix GTK Theme + Paper icon theme

0_1512225419650_Screenshot from 2017-12-02 15-35-37.png

1_1512225700278_Screenshot from 2017-12-02 15-41-04.png 0_1512225700278_Screenshot from 2017-12-02 15-41-27.png

• Trying to create an icon/wallpaper with koolourpaint and pinta for Portergos

0_1512581801983_portergos_icon.jpg

• @karasu said in Show your desktop:

@fernandomaroto Try inkscape

Cheers!

thank you very much, i’m gonna check it out!
    Cheers!

• This maybe a bit overkill, but Gimp has worked perfectly for my needs so far when designing logos…

• @karasu said in Show your desktop:

Try inkscape

BTW: is it only me or did they f…ck up the latest Inkscape version? Crashes for me while attempting to trace a bitmap… :/

• @piotr said in Show your desktop:

Inkscape 4 seconds
    inwaste.jpg

Inkscape 4 seconds

Well, sorry for off-topic. Last night I was in hurry. Checked again to be more specific. In the latest version I have 2 “Trace bitmap” menu entries. One of them works as it used to do earlier. The second opens a dialog in the right panel, and gives more detailed traces, which happened to crash the app yesterday. This certain bitmap was traced successfully with both options.
    0_1512596383554_inkscape.png

• @piotr b.t.w (back-topic) nice theming on your desktop ;) what is your shell-theme? (it looks so clean and sharp…)

Open the journal tracking while bringing inkscape to crash will hopefully give some usefull info…
    journalctl -f or journalctl -f /usr/bin/inkscape

b.t.w (back-topic) nice theming on your desktop what is your shell-theme? (it looks so clean and sharp…)

Thanks! Hmmm… If I remember well, it’s just default Numix-Frost, which I like. I only change icons to Numix-Circle every time. :) I’ll check just in case, as I’m back home.

• @joekamprad As I said:
    0_1512690256607_Zrzut ekranu z 2017-12-08 00-42-09.png

Initially I checked lots of themes, but landed back on this one, which is eyes-friendly. 8 hours in front of monitors at the office, and 4-5 more at home stopped me from using dark themes. Much easier to buy a new laptop battery than new eyes.

• Made a change for the holidays ;)

alt text

• @izznogooood Thanks! Nothing would fit my desktop better. :)0_1514214377416_20171225_160459.jpg

• Hah, nice… But you can go straight to the source so you can ditch my icons ;)

http://klowner.com/wallpaper/

Some more ;)

alt text
    alt text

Posts 598Views 406737
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.