• Show your desktop

I just got a new old laptop, and decided to try out Deepin before I’ll put an SSD in it.

It is really good looking out of the box, but I miss the tinkering, and the look I can get in KDE.

http://i67.tinypic.com/34y19mt.png

• My first DWM, some time ago …

YYYYYOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png

https://wallhere.com/es/wallpapers?q=monocromo

• @judd Tried dwm, but i3 still fits me best.

screen

screen

screen

screen

screen

• @piotr !

Yes of course, making DWM look like an i3 takes much more time and patches, with endless configurations, but yes, definitely your i3 is beautiful, as always!👍

• @piotr icons in i3-blocks come from awesome?
    and I like the rofi config with icons and two columns view or is it something else?

• AWESOME is just that → AWESOME !!!

• mine setup :)

pretty bored but is fine :)

• @joekamprad @judd I gave up on i3-status / blocks. Both panels are tint2, and use my psuinfo and t2ec packages commands in executors. Icons themselves are .svg by edskeye, as always. :)

rofi and i3 config heavily based on ArchLabs defaults.

• @piotr said in Show your desktop:

and use my psuinfo and t2ec packages commands in executors.

There is no doubt that his creation is excellent, I am going to give him an opportunity by the way. I like very much!

• Thanks! Both packages install sample tint2 config files. You’ll also find commands description in the picture on GitHub.

• @piotr Bild Text i just steal ArchLab rofi config ;)

• @joekamprad So did I. :)

• so tint2 next on my list ;)

• Playing with wine…
    finally

Sorry for the unorganized desk but atm iam using xfce4 after some time with i3 and i like it so far…

• ROON Server … interesting never heard about…🎧

• Expensive but pleasant.
    Roon Labs
    There is a linux release only for the server part. Therefore Iam using wine for the frontend.

• Since 2015 using Cinnamon (current version 4.0.10) 😎
    alt text

• @edconocerte So not many issue with Cinnamon over time. I suggest @philipc try it because it’s seems less problematic.

• Lxqt is fine enough :p
    and Tkpacman :)

:)

Posts 598Views 406708
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.