• Show your desktop

Yes! t.d.w.p. … May i paint it black ;) or get one of this “Footrest”
    0_1504120606119_fussstütze.png

• @joekamprad You can also use the Swopper stool. Using that one you’ll need your feet to balance your body and you can even strengthen your leg- and stomach-muscles while computing if you wish.
    0_1504124614457_swopper-classic-zwart.jpg

• we go very beyond the Desktop Environment thing here ;)
    And 513,00 € are to much for me to sit on …

• You’re right, I forgot the sarcastic smiley btw.

• And for me “not sitting still for long time, move your body” works also on comfortable seating…

• @bpoerwo said in Show your desktop:

You can also use the Swopper stool

Or you could - wait for it - just clean your wall😄. Or ignore it, I would probably opt for that second option myself!

• @joekamprad said in Show your desktop:

And 513,00 € are to much for me to sit on …

wtf??? 😜

• @joekamprad , that s very close to the Linus desktop
    0_1504133059618_3258e399-1e33-49bf-ac5a-141ad8d9c4da-undefined

but he s sportier than you. No chair, but…

0_1504133191270_be6a1ce3-616f-478b-97f6-ec48c7636b7e-undefined

• @anarch Yes he is the master! but i do watching Films also ;)

• @joekamprad , cheap excuses…you can always enjoy your film, simulating a nice, slow, refreshing stroll and having some crispy snack or juicy fruit!
    What better combination of productivity, entertainment, physical exercise, nutrition and vivid imagination, eh? ) :) :)

• Antergos with GNOME:

GTK+ = VimixLight

Icons = clarity-canus

Shell theme = VimixLight-Laptop

Cursor = xcursor-human

https://imgur.com/r9NQuNW

• Nice! It looks so uniform and clean!

• @Keegan Thank you. Although my desktop is not always that clean :)
    Definitely, I give a vote to this distro.
    Cheers.

• @baco said in Show your desktop:

Although my desktop is not always that clean

hehehe… who actually keeps their desktop that clean 24/7 if they plan on using it?

• @bpoerwo That way-too-pricey chair has to be yet one of the worst sitting experiences I’ve had hahaha. All you do on that thing is wobble around all day getting dizzy, unfocused, nervous and whatnot. Well at least my wife and I did exactly the same when using it haha. Might not apply to everyone apparently.

Here’s my two cents. I actually don’t like the bloat of KDE that much but I love the design in Plasma 5 and use it all day with joy:
    0_1505258465753_Desktop_clean.png
    0_1505258487294_Desktop_dirty.png
    Top left icon is the Luna II widget for moon phases (Yes I actually do need that one) then there’s a spacer followed by an invisible icon for quick access (F12) to the plasma dashboard widget (I don’t know why the dashboard gets so much hate online, I like and use it, along with other methods to open apps…), then the system tray and a personalized clock widget.

The dock is latte-dock-git (great project!) and the window decoration is a personalized (flattened) theme I made some months ago. You can find the not-so-flat version “Breeze OSX” which I made before this one in the respective kde downloads section.

Almost forgot: The icon theme is as well completely customized, based on breeze, with icons from various different themes like “Flat Remix”, “La Capitaine”, “Oranchelo” and various self made ones.

And to close this I’d like to make a little advertising for Vivaldi, you can actually customize the **** out of it (loving it):
    0_1505259409372_Desktop_vivaldi.png

• @Deridjian said in Show your desktop:

And to close this I’d like to make a little advertising for Vivaldi

I love Vivaldi too! No two screenshots of Vivaldi look alike. It’s SO customizable😀.

But for now I’m trying something new, Firefox! Here’s my current setup:
    0_1505265768722_firefox2.png

• http://nwg.pl/stuff/scr.png
    My holiday location since 2005 in the background. :)

• @piotr said in Show your desktop:

My holiday location since 2005 in the background.

Nice! Where was that photo taken? It looks so picturesque…

• @Keegan said in Show your desktop:

Nice! Where was that photo taken?

Exactly here.

• @piotr said in Show your desktop:

Exactly here.

Thanks! And Poland? Wow!

Posts 605Views 407026
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.