• Show your desktop

Changed my desktop: http://i.imgur.com/2jBNKeM.jpg

• @blinky, yours looks so futuristic🙂.

• @iSpeakVeryWell Welcome aboard! I made the jump from Windows to Antergos a little over a year ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Cheers!

• @A-User Thanks! I was going for a Borg (from Star Trek) like interface feeling. I don’t know much about Conky, so I just used widgets included in Conky Manager. I never stick to a theme too long so I’m sure it will be different again soon. :)

• @blinky said in Show your desktop:

I was going for a Borg (from Star Trek) like interface feeling.

Nice! It does have that feel to it. Is it just me, or do the bad guys always seem to have cooler tech than the good guuys in movies?

I never stick to a theme too long so I’m sure it will be different again soon. :)

Same here. I have already tweaked my theme since I last displayed a picture of my desktop on this thread. Not by much, but just slightly.

• @A-User Yeah, I like yours cause it would be great for setting the wallpaper to change every 5 minutes and have a different desktop almost every time you see it without have to re-arrange things all the time. 🙂

• @blinky said in Show your desktop:

it would be great for setting the wallpaper to change every 5 minutes and have a different desktop almost every time you see it without have to re-arrange things all the time.

Mine does not do that…
    Do you know how to set one’s desktop to do so?

• @A-User Well I use xfce so there is a built in option for that. For you how about: “Variety” in the repos.

It has a lot of options can use local files or download, variable interval, clock option, effects, etc…

• Wow!

Thank you for introducing me to this little gem :)

• @TEXCENTRIC said in Show your desktop:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Cheers!

I will!

@TEXCENTRIC said in Show your desktop:

@iSpeakVeryWell Welcome aboard!

Thank you!

• Already changed mine as well. I’ve spend last few days trying different DE. I decided to stick with GNOME, so I had to customize my desktop again after a fresh new install. Let’s see the result:

The desktop

Some window

• @A-User 🙂

• @iSpeakVeryWell Nice! I love the dark themes and trees are always nice as is water.

• @blinky I find dark themes are way much more friendly for the eyes!

• To push this …
    0_1499810562089_Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-07-12 00-00-32.png
    0_1499810631522_Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-07-12 00-03-35.png
    0_1499810747539_Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-07-12 00-05-35.png

• Mine’s pretty boring, but here goes:
    0_1499878842982_desktop.jpg

Just standard Gnome with Arc-Dark, Paper icons, and a bunch of gnome extensions. I really love dark themes, and Google Material Design so I tried to get it close to that.

• @mach01dan said in Show your desktop:

Mine’s pretty boring

Really? I like it😀. What extensions are you using?

• Extension list:
    Battery Percentage
    Coverflow alt tab
    Dash to dock
    Drop down terminal
    Dynamic top bar
    Impatience
    Plaes status indicator
    Sound input and output chooser
    User themes

• Thanks! I just installed “Sound input and output chooser” and “Battery Percentage” from that list!

• No problem. Yeah, those are two of my favorite pugins, after drop-down terminal.

Posts 605Views 407030
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.