• Show your desktop

I just got a new old laptop, and decided to try out Deepin before I’ll put an SSD in it.

It is really good looking out of the box, but I miss the tinkering, and the look I can get in KDE.

http://i67.tinypic.com/34y19mt.png

• My first DWM, some time ago …

YYYYYOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png

https://wallhere.com/es/wallpapers?q=monocromo

• @judd Tried dwm, but i3 still fits me best.

screen

screen

screen

screen

screen

• @piotr !

Yes of course, making DWM look like an i3 takes much more time and patches, with endless configurations, but yes, definitely your i3 is beautiful, as always!👍

• @piotr icons in i3-blocks come from awesome?
    and I like the rofi config with icons and two columns view or is it something else?

• AWESOME is just that → AWESOME !!!

• mine setup :)

pretty bored but is fine :)

• @joekamprad @judd I gave up on i3-status / blocks. Both panels are tint2, and use my psuinfo and t2ec packages commands in executors. Icons themselves are .svg by edskeye, as always. :)

rofi and i3 config heavily based on ArchLabs defaults.

• @piotr said in Show your desktop:

and use my psuinfo and t2ec packages commands in executors.

There is no doubt that his creation is excellent, I am going to give him an opportunity by the way. I like very much!

• Thanks! Both packages install sample tint2 config files. You’ll also find commands description in the picture on GitHub.

• @piotr Bild Text i just steal ArchLab rofi config ;)

• @joekamprad So did I. :)

• so tint2 next on my list ;)

• Playing with wine…
    finally

Sorry for the unorganized desk but atm iam using xfce4 after some time with i3 and i like it so far…

• ROON Server … interesting never heard about…🎧

• Expensive but pleasant.
    Roon Labs
    There is a linux release only for the server part. Therefore Iam using wine for the frontend.

Posts 577Views 406253
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.