• Cnchi not opening

i am trying to test antergos in virtual box and when i boot in to the os cnchi it opens and then close and it then pops up saying it is updating when i boot the vm with no network i can open cnchi but cant install it cuz no internet can someone help me

• is you isocontain cnchi 0.7?
    if it is you need to update it do the 0.8 version to get it works and it can be done by the following:
    sudo pacman -Rcns cnchi-dev
    sudo pacman -Syy cnchi
    sudo -E cnchi-dv or sudo -E cnchi-dv --force

you should’ve check the frum becuase i thought this might be a double post since so many people had the same problem and it already being fixed.

• @han2007 i put “sudo pacman -Rcns cnchi-dev” and to the terminal and i get “error: target not found: cnchi-dev”

• You don’t need to remove cnchi-dev

Just do this:

sudo pacman -Syy
    sudo pacman -S cnchi
    (answer yes if prompted)
    sudo -E cnchi -dv

Cheers!

• @karasu thanks its working now

• @Sloppier-Kitty if you get that error it means it wasnt installed in the beginning you could’ve ignore it .
    since your problem solve have fun.

• @karasu said:

You don’t need to remove cnchi-dev

Just do this:

sudo pacman -Syy
    sudo pacman -S cnchi
    (answer yes if prompted)
    sudo -E cnchi -dv

Cheers!

karasu can you sticky this on site some were i turnd 3 friends on to this an all same problem i d/l iso yesterday an it was the 0.7 if ya can make this easy to find till new iso comes out might help relieve stress on new people just a thought eather way thanks

• @loner
    No problem. Done. ;)

• @karasu said:

You don’t need to remove cnchi-dev

Just do this:

sudo pacman -Syy
    sudo pacman -S cnchi
    (answer yes if prompted)
    sudo -E cnchi -dv

Cheers!

¡Es la solucion definitiva!
    Casi vuelvo a ubuntu jaja