• Failed retrieving file 'antergos.db'

Hi. I tried update my system and most of it was successful. One part was not and I received this error

error: failed retrieving file 'antergos.db' from mirrors.antergos.com : Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds  
    error: failed to update antergos (download library error)

Any idea why that showed up?

Thanks

• Hi. I tried update my system and most of it was successful. One part was not and I received this error

error: failed retrieving file 'antergos.db' from mirrors.antergos.com : Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds  
    error: failed to update antergos (download library error)

Any idea why that showed up?

Thanks

• Hi,

mirrors.antergos.com’ seems to de down. As a [b:38clhyok]temporary[/b:38clhyok] workaround, you can edit [code:38clhyok]/etc/pacman.d/antergos-mirrorlist[/code:38clhyok] manually, and choose one of the servers that is near you.

"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

• @“Noxbru”:2sv7h7qi said:

Hi,

mirrors.antergos.com’ seems to de down. As a [b:2sv7h7qi]temporary[/b:2sv7h7qi] workaround, you can edit [code:2sv7h7qi]/etc/pacman.d/antergos-mirrorlist[/code:2sv7h7qi] manually, and choose one of the servers that is near you.[/quote:2sv7h7qi]

We are working with our provider to get our server back online ASAP. The workaround posted by Noxbru is correct. Thank you both for being a part of the Antergos Community

• Thanks for the explanation. It looked like that kind of issue, but I wanted to be sure.

Posts 5Views 2896
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.