• \[SOLVED\] mirrors.antergos.com is down

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the main mirror and when you try to update the information from antergos’ repository, pacman says that it can’t:

error: failed retrieving file 'antergos.db' from mirrors.antergos.com : Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transferred the last 10 seconds  
    error: failed to update antergos (download library error)  

This is almost surely what it’s happening here: [In install Download problem[/url:3nnyu3ld]

As a workaround, it is possible to edit manually [code:3nnyu3ld]/etc/pacman.d/antergos-mirrorlist[/code:3nnyu3ld] and choose a server to update from it.]0

"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

• Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the main mirror and when you try to update the information from antergos’ repository, pacman says that it can’t:

error: failed retrieving file 'antergos.db' from mirrors.antergos.com : Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transferred the last 10 seconds  
    error: failed to update antergos (download library error)  

This is almost surely what it’s happening here: [In install Download problem[/url:3nnyu3ld]

As a workaround, it is possible to edit manually [code:3nnyu3ld]/etc/pacman.d/antergos-mirrorlist[/code:3nnyu3ld] and choose a server to update from it.]0

"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

• Yes, we are aware of the issue and hope to have it resolved soon. You are correct about the backup mirrors. I tested a few and they are online. Thanks for your support of Antergos!

Regards,

• Ok, thanks! Hope it gets solved soon (^_^)

Thanks for your support of Antergos!

Well, maybe I don’t know a lot about Arch, but if I can help, I will try to.

Posts 4Views 2357
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.