• Dual boot 101

Hello, Im not a highly technical user. I downloaded antergos and created the bootable usb with the program you reccommend on the downloads page. That page is not very clear so I was wondering if there is any step by step guide? [couldnt found it, I have Windows 8.1] It sounded like the installation package does everything, but reading this forum I realize I have to create the partition myself?

• @fideito
    Have you tried going through the install to see what the partitioning options are because it may give u the option to automatically resize the windows drive and install antergos alongside it i know ubuntu and mint do this.

• Have you tried going through the install to see what the partitioning options are because it may give u the option to automatically resize the windows drive and install antergos alongside it i know ubuntu and mint do this.

I’m afraid Cnchi can’t resize partitions. If you must do this, you can use the GParted program from the liveCD and then run Cnchi to install Antergos.

Cheers!

installation198 Posts 3Views 809