• Introductions..

Greeting to all Antergos users! I’m quite a new user in the Open Source world, except my ventures with several *buntu derivatives (lastly the Elementary OS distro). I wanted to learn more on Linux and use a rolling release model distribution, so Arch based distros was a must. From the lot I wanted to find the best looking and easiest to configure, so the only true option was Antergos.
    My primary machine is a Lenovo U510 upgraded with 8gb of RAM and a Sandisk 128gb SSD. After much consideration I decided to stick to Cinnamon as my DE, mostly because I’m comfortable tweaking it and staying productive.
    As for me, I’m Greek and currently living in Athens, employed in a big telecommunication provider as a network engineer.

• Welcome! From Greece myself, too.👍

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Welcome to our little community! 😄

• Thank you both! I have already installed a Cinnamon build, stress-testing it and will install a permanent build this weekend. Although I am a Cinnamon fan, GNOME Shell 3.16 has caught my eye. Decisions, decisions…

cinnamon86 introduction1 Posts 4Views 1816
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.