• Installation fails

I tried testing release LiveCD (antergos-2015.05.10-x86_64.iso), as 2015.04.12 is too buggy. Averything went smooth and fast, but after “checking integrity” I got error about cnchi can’t install packages and can’t continue. I tried about 5 times, even with reflector generated mirrorlist.
    logs.tar
    P.S. I’m writing from LiveCD: it’s the fastest LiveCD I’ve ever seen and the only one with pptp.

• It appears that the wireless_tools package is corrupt on the mirror that is serving it to you. Try copying this package into /var/cache/pacman/pkg and see if it solves the issue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt5mbf6sbt9iytv/wireless_tools-30.pre9-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz?dl=0

• Try 1: The last checked pkg is libva-vdpau-driver-0.7.4-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
    Try 2: cdrkit-1.1.11-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz logs2.tar
    Try 3: xfce4-settings-4.12.0-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz logs3.tar
    Seems like it’s pretty random.

• Hmmm…What’s your system specs? Also, what partition layout did you choose?

• Acer aspire 7750g with additional SSD and additional external Monitor (VGA connected). / (primary, ext4), /home (primary, ext4), swap (logical) are partitions ond SSD. Windows 8.1 is on the same SSD and Ubuntu 12.04 on HDD.

• This seems like a problem caused by bad mirrors. Let me know if it happens again. Thanks.

installation251 cnchi138 install81 Posts 6Views 2313
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.