• What is this called? (Gnome desktop question)

    Screenshot from 2015-05-11 15-42-25.png

    I’m assuming that this is equivalent to the regular GNOME message tray but I’ve only seen it on Antergos. I don’t even know what its called so I don’t know how to search relevant info on how to remove it. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advanced,
    Jed Stevens

  • I believe they are calling it a ‘drawer’ or ‘message tray’. I think it’s quite silly. If you install the TopIcons extension, it moves these to the top right where they belong, and removes this little drawer.

  • Also, it is not Antergos specific, this change comes with Gnome 3.16.

  • @axaxs Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a ton!

Posts 4Views 1307
Log in to reply
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.