• Downloading packages while installing

I’m sure for most people with fast access to the net this should not be a problem, but for those who are in rural areas the install can take forever. Can’t those packages already be in the installation media, maybe a snapshot or something?

Sincerely,

Sam

• I’m sure for most people with fast access to the net this should not be a problem, but for those who are in rural areas the install can take forever. Can’t those packages already be in the installation media, maybe a snapshot or something?

Sincerely,

Sam

• Hi

We do it this way to preserve the rolling release spirit, so there’s not official offline installers. The only way you could do it would be unsquashing the iso to you root directory and then make your changes (users, grub etc).

Sorry

• @“faidoc”:n0tyd242 said:

Hi

The only way you could do it would be unsquashing the iso to you root directory and then make your changes (users, grub etc).

Sorry[/quote:n0tyd242]

Could you please describe it in details? I don’t have access to the internet right now.
    just tell us what should we do exactly to install Antergos when we boot into its liveCD?

[b:2u2naw1p]Linux is not a software. Linux is a philosophy.[/b:2u2naw1p]

Posts 5Views 1255