• Unable to boot on antergos image with UEFI

Hello,

I am having troubles booting on Antergos image.
    Whatever the media used ; cd-rom, usb key created with unetbootin or aluc, when my system boot I can see a menu with 3 choices :

• Antergos
    • UEFI Shell v1
    • UEFI Shell v2
      And booting on antergos does nothing. Just after this menu, I have a black screen, my CD drive stops reading and the same thing happens on my usb key, it’s stops blinking so there is no more access on it.

I don’t know where is the problem, because using ArchBang wich has the same boot system works.
    I have no error message.

Is there a way to retrieve the encountered error ?
    Anyone has ever got this problem ?

( I’m sorry for my very bad english … )

• Hello,

I am having troubles booting on Antergos image.
    Whatever the media used ; cd-rom, usb key created with unetbootin or aluc, when my system boot I can see a menu with 3 choices :

• Antergos
    • UEFI Shell v1
    • UEFI Shell v2
      And booting on antergos does nothing. Just after this menu, I have a black screen, my CD drive stops reading and the same thing happens on my usb key, it’s stops blinking so there is no more access on it.

I don’t know where is the problem, because using ArchBang wich has the same boot system works.
    I have no error message.

Is there a way to retrieve the encountered error ?
    Anyone has ever got this problem ?

( I’m sorry for my very bad english … )

• First thank you for your help.

I tried to follow the instructions you gave me, using a GTP-partionned device did not work anymore ; my bios didn’t recognized the device.
    Anyway with MBR I am able to boot others images so this is not the point I think.

The label I am supposed to give to the key “ANTERGOS201308” is too long for a device name, so I renamed it for “ANTERGOS” and I also modified “archisolabel=ANTERGOS201308” to “archisolabel=ANTERGOS” in loader/entries/ to match the device name.

But that didn’t changed anything.

I have also noticed that after selecting Antergos on the menu screen, the usb key is accessed for about 7 seconds, and then its stops. So there is something happening behind the black screen ?

Posts 4Views 1361