• Where is the sources for Numix-Frost and Numix-Frost-Light?

Numix-Frost and Numix-Frost-Light GTK themes are released under GPLv3 so it is supposed the source code to be released somewhere . I was searching for the sources but I couldn’t find them anywhere. Can you please provide a link to the sources?

• Hi,

A package for the Numix Frost themes is installed by default for all desktops. All source files are installed into /usr/share/themes. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

• You can also browse the sources on Github here and here.

• @pid1 that’s for the normal numix theme, the thread creator was searching for the modified numix frost variant.

• @petabyteboy The only difference between them is the accent color so for all intents and purposes @pid1 was correct. Cheers!

• @lots.0.logs I don’t think so! It’s sufficient for me and the thread creator, but actually not complient to the GPL. Every change must be made public and as the accent color is a change too. So the only way to be really correct would be to get that numix frost theme online (another repository) so that everyone can fork it and use it.

I don’t care but others might do. Also as you already said before @pid1 the themes can be extracted from an installation, which should suffice.

• @petabyteboy No, you are incorrect. The COMPLETE source code for the theme is included with every installation of Antergos (which is available to the public). It can be found in multiple locations:

• /usr/share/themes/Numix Frost
    • /usr/share/themes/Numix Frost Light
    • /var/cache/pacman/pkg/numix-frost-themes-1.3-1.x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
Posts 7Views 4770