• cnchi never load after update

I download the last ISO from the official website: antergos-2015.01.11-x86_64.iso

I put that on a CD and boot from there. Then the cnchi load and when I get connected to internet, start the updating of cnchi.
    Then a message shows up that says that cnchi is going to start and never do that. Then i tryied to click on an icon and open it and doesnt work. Then I tried to open from a terminal with sudo cnchi and doesnt work either.

Anyone can help me?

• I am also getting this issue.
    Here is my cnchi.log

The latest ISO is actually antergos-2015.04.12-x86_64.iso, try that. Its alot better!

• I am also having this issue with the new minimal installer.

• @Matty-Eberhard So that ISO works?

• @ Nico - I tried antergos-2015.04.12-x86_64.iso - it does not work. Cnchi does not run. Actually none of the applications on that iso will start…

• @Nico-Dávila The latest .iso is updated and has more bug fixes apparently but i have a feeling this particular issue is on Antergos’s end.
    This is from the cnichi.log:
    [2015-04-12 23:26:24] [updater] WARNING: Could not find ‘update.info’ file. Cnchi will not be able to update itself.

• @Matty-Eberhard That message is not significant. It’s only a debugging message, it’s not an error.

What is most likely causing the issue is that the mirror nearest to your location is having some sort of downtime. Try opening a terminal and running these commands:

sudo reflector -l 20 -f 10 --save /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
    sudo pacman -Syy cnchi --force
    sudo -E cnchi -dv

Let me know if it helps. Cheers!

• @lots.0.logs That has definately worked! Thanks so much for that! 👍

• Even with the changes provided by lots.0.logs, I am still getting an error when selecting additional software components during the install. If I don’t select them, then the install will proceed. Problem is when the install is almost
    complete, I get an error. Here is the log:
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] DEBUG: Enabled ntpd service.
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] DEBUG: Timezone set.
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] ERROR: [‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 166, in run\n self.run_installation()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/misc/misc.py”, line 175, in helper\n return func(*args, **kwargs)\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 355, in run_installation\n self.configure_system()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 1241, in configure_system\n with open(sudoers_path, “w”) as sudoers:\n’, “FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’\n”]
    [2015-04-12 23:30:46] [show_message] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’

• @bmeister yes, seems like alot of people are. Still no fix currently.

• The issue has been fixed. The new package is being synced across our mirror network as I type this. Within 2 hours, all mirrors will have the new version that includes the fix. I apologize for the trouble and appreciate your patience.

Cheers!

• @lots.0.logs Thank you so much for your help 🙂 👍

• I’m assuming this only fixes the sudoers error, right? Cause this error still happens: https://github.com/Antergos/Cnchi/issues/282

• @Matty-Eberhard That is what it shows to me

• @Nico-Dávila

Could you try not selecting the libreoffice feature?

• @karasu I couldn’t choose. As soon as I connected to Internet, cnchi closed and never load again. I will try what @Matty-Eberhard said.
    Thanks @lots-0-logs for your help! Thanks everyone!

• @karasu I not selecting libreoffice, but it not help:
    http://imgur.com/lcgjg5g

• Same problem

fails to install, citing that /install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf is missing

http://wstaw.org/m/2015/04/13/error.jpg

Antergos (Gnome)

• @Yoyo I get the same error now. Seems the other error I was getting has been resolved ([Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’ ) but now we have a new one.
    [2015-04-13 10:25:54] [slides] INFO: Adjusting hardware clock…
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [process] DEBUG: Set /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf for the xkblayout
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [process] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf’
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [process] ERROR: [‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 166, in run\n self.run_installation()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/misc/misc.py”, line 175, in helper\n return func(*args, **kwargs)\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 355, in run_installation\n self.configure_system()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 1333, in configure_system\n with open(xorg_conf_xkb_path, “w”) as xorg_conf_xkb:\n’, “FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf’\n”]
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [show_message] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf’

In addition, I still have the same problem with adding additional software during install. It won’t install due to extras repo. If I only select AUR, SMB and printer, the install will continue, but then I get the error shown above.

• FYI, a new version was pushed out to address the issue. LEt us know if you still have trouble.

installation279 cnchi149 install82 livecd8 Posts 26Views 19364
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.