• cnchi never load after update

I download the last ISO from the official website: antergos-2015.01.11-x86_64.iso

I put that on a CD and boot from there. Then the cnchi load and when I get connected to internet, start the updating of cnchi.
    Then a message shows up that says that cnchi is going to start and never do that. Then i tryied to click on an icon and open it and doesnt work. Then I tried to open from a terminal with sudo cnchi and doesnt work either.

Anyone can help me?

• I am also getting this issue.
    Here is my cnchi.log

The latest ISO is actually antergos-2015.04.12-x86_64.iso, try that. Its alot better!

• I am also having this issue with the new minimal installer.

• @Matty-Eberhard So that ISO works?

• @ Nico - I tried antergos-2015.04.12-x86_64.iso - it does not work. Cnchi does not run. Actually none of the applications on that iso will start…

• @Nico-Dávila The latest .iso is updated and has more bug fixes apparently but i have a feeling this particular issue is on Antergos’s end.
    This is from the cnichi.log:
    [2015-04-12 23:26:24] [updater] WARNING: Could not find ‘update.info’ file. Cnchi will not be able to update itself.

• @Matty-Eberhard That message is not significant. It’s only a debugging message, it’s not an error.

What is most likely causing the issue is that the mirror nearest to your location is having some sort of downtime. Try opening a terminal and running these commands:

sudo reflector -l 20 -f 10 --save /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
    sudo pacman -Syy cnchi --force
    sudo -E cnchi -dv

Let me know if it helps. Cheers!

• @lots.0.logs That has definately worked! Thanks so much for that! :+1:

• Even with the changes provided by lots.0.logs, I am still getting an error when selecting additional software components during the install. If I don’t select them, then the install will proceed. Problem is when the install is almost
    complete, I get an error. Here is the log:
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] DEBUG: Enabled ntpd service.
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] DEBUG: Timezone set.
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’
    [2015-04-12 23:30:45] [process] ERROR: [‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 166, in run\n self.run_installation()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/misc/misc.py”, line 175, in helper\n return func(*args, **kwargs)\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 355, in run_installation\n self.configure_system()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 1241, in configure_system\n with open(sudoers_path, “w”) as sudoers:\n’, “FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’\n”]
    [2015-04-12 23:30:46] [show_message] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’

• @bmeister yes, seems like alot of people are. Still no fix currently.

• The issue has been fixed. The new package is being synced across our mirror network as I type this. Within 2 hours, all mirrors will have the new version that includes the fix. I apologize for the trouble and appreciate your patience.

Cheers!

• @lots.0.logs Thank you so much for your help :) :+1:

• I’m assuming this only fixes the sudoers error, right? Cause this error still happens: https://github.com/Antergos/Cnchi/issues/282

• @Matty-Eberhard That is what it shows to me

• @Nico-Dávila

Could you try not selecting the libreoffice feature?

• @karasu I couldn’t choose. As soon as I connected to Internet, cnchi closed and never load again. I will try what @Matty-Eberhard said.
    Thanks @lots-0-logs for your help! Thanks everyone!

• @karasu I not selecting libreoffice, but it not help:
    http://imgur.com/lcgjg5g

• Same problem

fails to install, citing that /install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf is missing

http://wstaw.org/m/2015/04/13/error.jpg

Antergos (Gnome)

• @Yoyo I get the same error now. Seems the other error I was getting has been resolved ([Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer’ ) but now we have a new one.
    [2015-04-13 10:25:54] [slides] INFO: Adjusting hardware clock…
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [process] DEBUG: Set /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf for the xkblayout
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [process] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf’
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [process] ERROR: [‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 166, in run\n self.run_installation()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/misc/misc.py”, line 175, in helper\n return func(*args, **kwargs)\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 355, in run_installation\n self.configure_system()\n’, ’ File “/usr/share/cnchi/cnchi/installation/process.py”, line 1333, in configure_system\n with open(xorg_conf_xkb_path, “w”) as xorg_conf_xkb:\n’, “FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf’\n”]
    [2015-04-13 10:25:55] [show_message] ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/install/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-keyboard.conf’

In addition, I still have the same problem with adding additional software during install. It won’t install due to extras repo. If I only select AUR, SMB and printer, the install will continue, but then I get the error shown above.

• FYI, a new version was pushed out to address the issue. LEt us know if you still have trouble.

installation173 cnchi95 install68 livecd6 Posts 26Views 14657